problem with switches since update

blaureys

apologies: should have read the forum better first. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Good evening, I hope this is the right place to ask this question.

I updated the CRJ yesterday and since that moment there is a serious issue. The switches on the overhead pannel do not work anymore. They used to work by scrolling the mouse wheel when hovering over them, but not anymore. In the CRJ900 they do not move at all, In the CRJ700 some move when clicking on them but clicking one seems to move a bunch of other switches. No problems with knobs to turn or buttons to push.

Can anyone help.

P.s. it is on legacy mode, it still works perfectly in the other planes, i did a reinstall twice it reset all the assistance options twice

Same, with 1.0.15.  I noticed the same issue, but only with the -550 so far.  Everything worked on the -900.  Not just limited to the overhead.  The floor light switch doesn't work, nor the T/R switches, and in my case, the ail trim is stuck full LWD and rudder trim is stuck full nose left.  Also, the gear handle is stuck up and cannot be toggled with the mouse.  I did uninstall and reinstall once just for good measure.  I also tried without any joysticks plugged in.  I'll check the -1000 and -700ER and see if there's any difference.  Thx for the amazing HUD though.  In VR it is AMAZING.  

Please login to display this image.

Do you gentlemen need links to the 3 or 4 other posts about this issue and where it stands?  I mean, you could search them out as easy as I can, but I am here to help.  

Yes please.  I only saw one other post that Mathjis responded to and said "see the other posts."  

And, I get that the majik switches are a new issue, which is why I wasn't complaining about it.  Rather I added a constructive post stating that I checked and the issue is not localized to one type.

Spoiler

Apologies if this isn't the main thread on this topic. MSFS marketplace just advised that the CRJ 550/700 1.1.17 update is available. This appears to have resolved the clickspot/switch issues.

44 minutes ago, Drew Melia said:

Apologies if this isn't the main thread on this topic. MSFS marketplace just advised that the CRJ 550/700 1.1.17 update is available. This appears to have resolved the clickspot/switch issues.

Thank you for the fast heads up.  I just checked all 4 models, and they're all good.  Time to go fly!  

Archived