I can´t engage the Autopilot CRJ 1000

Alvaro Neves

Hi.

I have to do a clean installation of MSFS an after install CRJ again from Airsoft One, after takeoff with CRJ 1000 i could set VNAV, NAV,SPEED but the autopilot button don´t work.  I try to fly without using REX Weather and using only the live weather from the simulator change liveries but i could not engage autopilot as usual. I read that since last update there is some issue with some functions but i don´t read nothing about AP. Anyone have this "issue"? Thanks.  

5 hours ago, Alvaro Neves said:

Hi.

I have to do a clean installation of MSFS an after install CRJ again from Airsoft One, after takeoff with CRJ 1000 i could set VNAV, NAV,SPEED but the autopilot button don´t work.  I try to fly without using REX Weather and using only the live weather from the simulator change liveries but i could not engage autopilot as usual. I read that since last update there is some issue with some functions but i don´t read nothing about AP. Anyone have this "issue"? Thanks.  

Take a screen shot of your PFD and MFD and any CAS messages on the screens .. also double check that you did not flick the Disengage bar just below the AP button..

Thanks but i only could do that after work.  I think that the message on PDF and MDF are normal messages and the disengage bar is ok because i test disengage and engage again to test. I have already associate that to any of turbulence because with REX Weather sometimes the plane is not stable but i try using the sim live weather and it´s the same. I have to try not using live weather. The NAV, SPEED etc etc are ok and i only try engage the Autopilot above 2000ft and with a rotation angle of  +/- 10º. CRJ is the only aircraft that i like fly in MSFS.  

Well i find what it making this issue. I have the Honeycomb Alpha Yoke and since last week the Bravo Throttles. When i disconnect the Bravo and the keep Alpha ON i can use the Autopilot. When i disconnect the ALPHA and keep BRAVO on i could not engage the AP, so the problem is with the Throttle Bravo. I remove all binding keys associate to Autopilot on BRAVO on menu of the sim but it didn't work also. I have try try change the profile on Honeycomb APP.   

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived