AI Flugzeuge fliegen auf völlig falschen Höhen

Joldi2305

Hallo Zusammen,

1. De MSFS lief bei mir perfekt und der AI Traffic flog seine richtigen Routen und Höhen.

2. Nach der Installation von Simple Traffic zischen die AI Flugzeuge auf gefühlt maximal 200 Meter über EDDF in voller Reisefluggeschwindigkeit hinweg. Das ist völlig unannehmbar und hat nicht mit dem Ändern der Bemalungen zu tun. Was läufthier falsch.

3. Bitte nicht wieder von den Mods die Aussage das Simple Traffic nur die Bemalungen ändert. Das stimmt nicht!! Warum sollte man dann den den Traffic von Offline auf AI Offline stellen. An den Bemalungen kann das doch nicht liegen das nach der Installation die AI Flieger völlig unrealistische Höhen fliegen.

4. Leider wieder enttäuscht von Aersoft. Wie schon so soft.

Ich hoffe mal mit der Antwort wird nicht wieder auf die völlig unnütze Bedienungsanleitung / FAQ referenziert sondern es erfolgt eine angemessene Reaktion und Customer Support. Schließlich funktioniert die Software nicht korrekt. 

MFG

LS

• Aerosoft

Well the manual and the FAQ explain that Simple Traffic ONLY affects how the aircraft look and simply is not able to affect in any way how the traffic behaves. It could be you do not believe so (as you basically say the manual and the FAQ do not speak the truth) and in that case there is not a lot we can do for you. We are simply not able to change this and made that very clear in all communication. The product only changes how the traffic looks and where liveries are selected. That's all.

If you remove Simple Traffic and configure the sim so it shows the same number of AI aircraft you will see exactly the same. These issue existed for some times and have been discussed many times in forums like the ones organized by Microsoft. It is impossible you did not have these issues, what is likely is that we spawn a lot more traffic and it is far more visible. This has been discussed several times here and much advise has been given about that.

And what is the reason for the fact, that everything was running fine with MSFS before I installed Simple Traffic??

Check EEDF. 30 % AI Traffic and Aircaft Density on the Ground to 0. You will see a lot of Airplanes which are flying maximum 100 Meter with full speed above the ground. My first thought was sometimes was wrong with the eedf bgl. But no.

All these airplanes are in normal travel and should be on 30.000ft instead of 100 Meters.

Bit o.k. I deinstall Simple Traffic and you will refund this?? This would be a fair deal for this.

Looking forward and be exited abaout you answer.  

LS

• Aerosoft
22 minutes ago, Joldi2305 said:

I deinstall Simple Traffic and you will refund this?? This would be a fair deal for this.

Looking forward and be exited abaout you answer.  

Why would we refund? The product does EXACTLY what we say it does. You have a problem with the way AI Traffic behaves, that is something we suggest you discuss with Microsoft.  Again, the product only shows different liveries and has NO influence on how it behaves. That mechanism is simply not the software because the SDK does not allow any of that. This is all explained in the FAQ and the manual that we ask people to read before buying.

Please login to display this image.

Did you read the manual before deciding to buy? And if so, where do we promise anything that we did not deliver?

If you want to know about the issues with the AI Traffic of MSFS, I suggest the Microsoft forums. It is discussed there many many times. Or like I suggest, remove Simple Traffic and set a high traffic level. You will see exactly the same issues as everybody else sees at this moment. Honestly, this is a very well documented issue. 

O.k. this is the normal and of course expected  Standard Reply of Aerosoft and in particular from U. 

We are not responsilble for anything. Go to Microsoft.

Sorry I dont believe you and it waste my time to discuss any longer with you.

Topic closed!

Money 4 nothing 

• Aerosoft

Okay, if you believe I am lying to you and not willing to do the smallest research, it is better we indeed not discuss this any further. The moment you do take the time to do so we will be very willing to assist you! It only takes a few minutes, but it seems you made up your mind. So be it.  

By now there are many tools that can show you the altitude of AI traffic in real time.  Little Nav Map is a great one. Just remove Simple Traffic and just load up any flight in AI offline mode and check the altitude of the AI airliners with Little Nav Map. You'll see that they're all low enough to give the pedestrians a haircut. And again that is WITHOUT Simple Traffic. If you believe the information given by tools like Little Nav Map also lie to you, dear Joldi2305, can I suggest you talk to the developers of those tools? After all you must believe they lie as well!

Again, if you just confirm the fact the issue you see simply can't be caused by Simple Traffic, we will be glad to assist you with your questions.

Archived