Is it normal to see only two-engine models?

steveduemila

Hello everybody!

I am using Simple Traffic in AI Offline mode and in every airports i can see only A320 models (or maybe A330), no 747 or 380 and so on or for example twin propeller aircrafts.

Is it normal?

Keep in mind that i do not have installed in my MSFS Asobo 747 Asobo 787, some model of propeller aircraft (due to saving space in HDD). May this is the reason?

I do apologize if this this seems a stupid question but before do it i read a lot in the FAQ and in other places but i didn't found any answer.

Thank you, overall for this really good DLC.

Stefano

Thank you Mathijs for the very prompt answer!!!!

I will try to reinstall all other Asobo airplanes.

Nice to read you again: i follow Aerosoft from the very begin of the "FS adventure", excpet the "stop" during FSX period.

Greetings.

Stefano Ottavian

• Aerosoft
46 minutes ago, steveduemila said:

Nice to read you again: i follow Aerosoft from the very begin of the "FS adventure", excpet the "stop" during FSX period.

Ahhhh, in fact we are now twice as large as were in that period.

There are two models - one for the user player, which the user can uninstall using Content Manager, and the other is an AI model, which If missing upon startup, the sim should force a download. ST uses the AI model does it not?

Archived