approach speed high

I think this problem has been adressed here before. The plane behaves normal until I select Flaps 45 on final. Then I have to add 20 knots to have a normal approach AoA of 2.5 degrees and 7-800 f/m descent rate.

There was no icing as it was 13 degrees and I had cowling anti ice on all the time just in case. This has been like this for the last week in the 700 and today I bought the 900/1000 and the same thing happened.

Hope this gets solved as I really like this airplane.

Thanks for your reply. I do use the EFB for wieght and balance and the numbers are the same as what the MSFS weight says. I'll make a video later and post it.

You should not set the Weights in the MSFS payload manager ... just set the MAC to 35% once and don't do anything  there...

Go to the EFB setup up the weights and click the set button (twice) ... yes has to be twice .... in the EFB...  Then do not use any of the MSFS W&B pages after that.

Archived