Simulator Crashing after migration of my PC

owenj7920

Hello Everyone I am a newcomer to this forum. I am using aerosoft flight simulator for quite along on my institute. But recently I have updated some of my systems to windows 11 for better experience, but after updating the simulator is crashing everytime after loading. I have checked all the graphics and related details but unable to fetch the problem. So can anyone from here pls tell and guide me how to resolve this issue. Also on those systems I am aslo developing REMOVED for my business. For that reason the simulator is crashing or not I do not know.

Also I have faced these things -

I still recall the uproar with a very specific apartment building type in only a selected region of the world being to tall and taking the simming world by storm.  The was called out specifically on the MS Video QA and was immediately fixed in the next update.

Yet these 60' or more tall hangars occurring at almost every small to regional airport are just ridiculous.  They are often the tallest structure not only at the airport, but the entire surrounding town.  Seen from miles away.  This is very minor setting that that they have to change to get this things down to about 10' to 15' high...

Yet here we are almost a year later.  Truly baffles me that this item does not get more traction considering the a prior similar fix and minor programing impact.

Ok, I am off the soapbox now until next time.

Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived