Don't update CRJ until new fix is out...

rbringh

Same for me, switches are all working together (seat belts, window heat etc).  When I switch one, they all move.  Trim not working, aircraft unflyable

Sorry to add to the chorus, but it's now the day after, and no further news or updates from either Microsoft or Aerosoft.

Put plainly, what's the deal? Is a newer/fixed update coming to the marketplace any time soon? Will anyone let us know when it's live? It seems a rather big deal to me, but other than this (user-initiated!) thread no one is saying anything anywhere? So weird.

I never regretted buying anything via the Marketplace more than this plane. And to be clear, I put the blame for that squarely at Asobo/Microsoft's feet.

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, neas1982 said:

First airplane i bought (yesterday) from aerosoft. Last airplane i will buy from aerosoft ever. I should have known better

Thanks for coming in and just ranting

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Thanks for coming in and just ranting

You know, if i pay 51EUR of my hard earned money, i expect things to work ... isnt that the basic principle of good customer service?

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, neas1982 said:

You know, if i pay 51EUR of my hard earned money, i expect things to work ... isnt that the basic principle of good customer service?

Obviously you didnt read the complete topic, but just rant.

Obviously you didnt read the complete topic, but just rant.

I did, but thats irrelevant. And the fact that you as a company representative speak to me in this manner, after you take my money and give me a disfunctional product is unacceptable ... 

Any news from Microsoft?

Yesterday, I was caught in the usual update loop on Marketplace, so I had to delete my CRJ installation alltogether.

Only after that I read about the problems with the latest update. So I did not bother to re-install.

This means, I will not get any notification in my content manager about the (hopefully soon to arrive) Marketplace update - hence my question... 

• Aerosoft
3 minutes ago, neas1982 said:

I did, but thats irrelevant. And the fact that you as a company representative speak to me in this manner, after you take my money and give me a disfunctional product is unacceptable ... 

It is not irrelevant because it explains why this problem exists and I believe that is useful information.  If you bought the product from us after the issue started do contact us on support@aerosoft.com and will offer you a refund. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, neas1982 said:

Your approach is unacceptable.

First: I'm not an Aerosoft employee, I'm just a user (with some add. rights in the forum) trying to help others.

Second: If you would have read the whole topic, you would have see, that Hans, the dev of the CRJ, accknowledged that he made an error (which can always happen, nobody is perfect) and a fix is on the way to the marketplace.

And this kind of acknowlwedgement and reaction I call customer oriented.

Additionally: from the moment the fix is at Microsoft, it is out of control of Aerosoft, when it will be available at the marketplace.

Your approach is unacceptable.

First: I'm not an Aerosoft employee, I'm just a user (with some add. rights in the forum) trying to help others.

Second: If you would have read the whole topic, you would have see, that Hans, the dev of the CRJ, accknowledged that he made an error (which can always happen, nobody is perfect) and a fix is on the way to the marketplace.

And this kind of acknowlwedgement and reaction I call customer oriented.

Additionally: from the moment the fix is at Microsoft, it is out of control of Aerosoft, when it will be available at the marketplace.

My approach is unacceptable?

Are you a moderator or not? As such, do you speak for the company or not?

So this is my first aerosoft experience: After a lot of debating whether or not to spend 51 EUR, i go ahead and buy. None of the overhead switches work, cant do the tutorial and then when complaining about it i get scolded on the forum AND to top it off that gets window dressed as good customer service :D Biggest joke I have ever heard .. 

vor 5 Minuten, neas1982 sagte:

My approach is unacceptable?

Are you a moderator or not? As such, do you speak for the company or not?

So this is my first aerosoft experience: After a lot of debating whether or not to spend 51 EUR, i go ahead and buy. None of the overhead switches work, cant do the tutorial and then when complaining about it i get scolded on the forum AND to top it off that gets window dressed as good customer service :D Biggest joke I have ever heard .. 

Calm down. The AC broke yesturday and the company sais, a fix is already delivered to Microsoft and waits to be available in the sim. What else do you expect?

I bought the 900/1000 upgrade yesturday and yes - I am sad it is completely useless right now. But the company is already fixing it, so I apreciate that and fly one of my other 23121 planes for a day or two...

4 minutes ago, Cassadira said:

Calm down. The AC broke yesturday and the company sais, a fix is already delivered to Microsoft and waits to be available in the sim. What else do you expect?

I bought the 900/1000 upgrade yesturday and yes - I am sad it is completely useless right now. But the company is already fixing it, so I apreciate that and fly one of my other 23121 planes for a day or two...

I agree, things can break, no issues with that. Being spoken to like that when adressing the issue, unacceptable ... 

Hello neas1982:

I understand that you are upset.

You bought something, and it doesn't work.

I am not sure, how many products I have bought for simulators, that did not work when I downloaded them the first time. 

I am using another product on another simulator, that has had 9 updates in its first two weeks. 

I don't want to mention another product, but I have no choice. PMDG's DC-6 release for X-Box and Marketplace is apparently not working, it is a big issue, and it is currently being fixed.

I have not had the issues you have, because I generally buy my products directly from the manufacturer/developer.

But, in this particular case:

1) Aerosoft, has already acknowledged that they made a mistake.

2) Aerosoft, has already told you that the solution is in the hands of Asobo/Microsoft and they, Aerosoft, don't know when it will be made available to Marketplace users.

3) Aerosoft, has already told you that they will happily (I am sure very happily) return your money.

4) You, have said that you will never, again, buy an Aerosoft product.

So, as you will never need it again, why don't you delete this forum from your computer and let the rest of us continue to get the support we need from Aerosoft, without having to continuously read your mean and negative posts that are not helping anybody?

Thank you!

Roberto 

• Aerosoft
5 minutes ago, stopnicki said:

3) Aerosoft, has already told you that they will happily (I am sure very happily) return your money.

Well not happily of course, lol. And keep in mind we can only refund orders done in our shop, if you bought it an another shop (for example from Microsoft or simMarket), you will have discuss it with the seller. The offer is also only valid for people who bought it after the issue was noted.

37 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am afraid not. They have the files and we are trying as hard as we can to get it online.

Funny it didn't take you very long to get the broken version onto the market. Seems to me that maybe you need to verify you are sending a working product before you send it to the marketplace. This is not a Microsoft issue it is a poor quality control issue at Aerosoft.  The broken version should NEVER have been uploaded to the marketplace to begin with, take responsibility for your mistakes.

14 hours ago, rubynho said:

Hi Aerosoft,

Same buttons and switches problems, and even more, the plane is overshooting in all the approach waypoints doing SSSS and intercepts the Localizer very slow and bad, overshooting too much.

Another issue: On the FO PFD the LOC2 has to be named instead off LOC0

These problems should be corrected as soon as possible.

I have the marketplace version.

PD: I'm a real CRJ-1000 pilot. I'm attaching a real picture how to see it in the reality.

Regards,

Please login to display this image.

I would think that, as a "real CRJ-1000" pilot, you would be adept at reading and following procedures and regulations. 

10 minutes ago, Vinyl Rabbit said:

Funny it didn't take you very long to get the broken version onto the market. Seems to me that maybe you need to verify you are sending a working product before you send it to the marketplace. This is not a Microsoft issue it is a poor quality control issue at Aerosoft.  The broken version should NEVER have been uploaded to the marketplace to begin with, take responsibility for your mistakes.

The developer immediately admitted to the mistake and submitted a fix as quickly as possible to get it resolved. Shit happens, and the issue was owned up to and communicated -- can't really ask for more than that. It's not a case of functionality that wasn't tested, it was a package that included an incorrect file. Now there's likely room to improve the testing process for packages submitted to Asobo which I hope are explored, but knowing that the problem occurred, I think the response was as good as could be hoped. Some of the hostile responses in this thread are ridiculous.

1 hour ago, neas1982 said:

First airplane i bought (yesterday) from aerosoft. Last airplane i will buy from aerosoft ever. I should have known better

Oh dear God NOO!!!! Now @Mathijs Kok will not be able to partake of the McRib when next available.  Oh the humanity!

13 hours ago, Pops864 said:

If i want to update from Marketplace, it CTD, does not finish the update. I do not even reach to finish the update to see the issue that it is being mentioned. Does anyone has CTD when doing the update in marketplace?

Did you do the intelligent thing and ask this of the people that CONTROL the marketplace and it's functionality?

1 hour ago, stopnicki said:

Hello neas1982:

I understand that you are upset.

You bought something, and it doesn't work.

I am not sure, how many products I have bought for simulators, that did not work when I downloaded them the first time. 

I am using another product on another simulator, that has had 9 updates in its first two weeks. 

I don't want to mention another product, but I have no choice. PMDG's DC-6 release for X-Box and Marketplace is apparently not working, it is a big issue, and it is currently being fixed.

I have not had the issues you have, because I generally buy my products directly from the manufacturer/developer.

But, in this particular case:

1) Aerosoft, has already acknowledged that they made a mistake.

2) Aerosoft, has already told you that the solution is in the hands of Asobo/Microsoft and they, Aerosoft, don't know when it will be made available to Marketplace users.

4) You, have said that you will never, again, buy an Aerosoft product.

So, as you will never need it again, why don't you delete this forum from your computer and let the rest of us continue to get the support we need from Aerosoft, without having to continuously read your mean and negative posts that are not helping anybody?

Thank you!

Roberto 

I have bought multiple simulators products since fs1998 in fact an never had one that was not working in the slightest out of the box … 

and yes, they offered me a refund knowing well enough that I purchased through the marketplace only to then mention by mail they don’t refund products bought from the marketplace … some more window dressing 

and thirdly, would you, politely, mind your own business while I raise an issue that as a paying customer I have the right to raise. 

• Aerosoft

As I think all has been said, I am closing this before it gets to heated.

As said, we apologize for the issue, have forwarded a fix to Microsoft and have been told it it is being handled with priority. These kinds of things happen and I would be the last one who will guarantee it will never happen again. 

Archived