Don't update CRJ until new fix is out...

rbringh

The HUD fix issued to Microsoft today has some severe issues. Planes may work fine once but after restarting sim toggle switches are inoperative, basically making the plane unusable.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Based on reports in the AS forum here, this appears to be limited to the in-game Marketplace version. I've not experienced this on a second and subsequent flight in the 700 bought from the Aerosoft Shop.

That's only my experience though. If anyone has the locked switches in a second and subsequent flight with the Aerosoft Shop version, please report it here. Thanks!

@Herman Ok , the store version in pancake mode works well , BUT in VR it still no way of easily push the center buttons on rotary switches. Legacy and Lock Mode.

Without creating a argument , Is the buttons ever going to fixed in VR , I mean it is bordering on ridiculous , 

Lawrence

• Developer

Sorry guys.  Mea culpa! This one is on me, not on the marketplace. Apparently, I got confused and put one single wrong file into the package which messed everything up. I will provide a new version to the Marketplace people right away.

Sorry again.

As for VR: The knobs in question have been changed from my own templates to Asobo templates a while ago, so they should work in VR.

1 hour ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Sorry guys.  Mea culpa! This one is on me, not on the marketplace. Apparently, I got confused and put one single wrong file into the package which messed everything up. I will provide a new version to the Marketplace people right away.

Sorry again.

As for VR: The knobs in question have been changed from my own templates to Asobo templates a while ago, so they should work in VR.

I am sorry @Herman But the buttons are not working as intended in VR , the wiggle wiggle and pray way is the only way , and that means it is inop .. 

Can you please assist us in also getting a FIX , Please , really please , its been months without a proper functioning buttons in VR .. 

Also please can you fix the alignment of the data on the HUD.  It appears the data is being superimposed independent of the position of the HUD, consequently any shift in position results in large chunks of the HUD information being lost.

1 minute ago, RF pilot said:

Also please can you fix the alignment of the data on the HUD.  It appears the data is being superimposed independent of the position of the HUD, consequently any shift in position results in large chunks of the HUD information being lost.

If I'm understanding what you are saying correctly that's how HUDs are intended to work.

The information they display is colimated and focused at infinity so when your head moves then the information will remain over the same point in space and if move your head too far the data it won't be visible.

(If the HUD doesn't work like this then information like your velocity vector isn't any use because you have no real way of knowing whether your head is in just the right position to show the information correctly)

Hello to everyone.

Just to be sure. I have received an update notifications on aerosoft one regarding the CRJ SERIES with v1.0.15.0.

Is another on the way to be delivered?

Thanks.

Me too  have updated a few minutes ago. My beloved CRJ  (purchased from the marketplace) switches not working.

Waiting for the update.

Cheers

In the previous update (1.0.11.0) the rotary knobs animations were broken, in a way that the aminations can't be any longer triggered via LVARs. Is the update released today fixing this or only the HUD? If not fixed already, could you please consider fixing this in a patch you intend to release?

More here:

Stop hijacking threads.....

HUD stuff --- Put it in the other 50 threads about the HUD...

LVAR animations -- Put it in the other 10  3 threads about that ....  (Edit: My Bad... I exaggerated the number.. However getting a PM that if I state the number of threads inaccurately then It validates the user to post about it in this thread...)

You don't drive down a one way street the wrong way ... why do people continue to not follow the simple rules of the forum...

It's just not the toggle switches that have stopped working.

ail trim, rud trim, flight deck door, eng synch and landing gear switches have all stopped.

Strangely mlg bay ovht and ovht test warn fail still work along with ADG control test toggle

switch.  Even with all the assists off, for me the stab trim is controlled by the autopilot, 

but continually drops with autopilot off, which handy as the AP disc has also stopped 

working.

Market place purchase was a mistake for me.

Push & Rotative OK,  

Switch broken 

when i manage to get Battery On through Physical device  ( and Spadnext ) , i can get some power but Batt swith is still in off position .. 

GG on this one ! How to 4 planes ...  That was definitively my 1st and last purchase of Aerosoft products ... 

Edit : MLG Bay Ovht  & OVHT Test are both Working ... why only those 2 ? 

50 minutes ago, laurent andre said:

Push & Rotative OK,  

Switch broken 

when i manage to get Battery On through Physical device  ( and Spadnext ) , i can get some power but Batt swith is still in off position .. 

GG on this one ! How to 4 planes ...  That was definitively my 1st and last purchase of Aerosoft products ... 

Edit : MLG Bay Ovht  & OVHT Test are both Working ... why only those 2 ? 

Please login to display this image.

He said sorry ... Took responsibility ... has stated that fix is submitted to MS to be updated as soon as MS will update it....  

Like they can not win ...  You don't give us updates fast enough ...  Now you did the update and something broke ... And you have already sent off the fix but I will never buy anything...

I can't imagine you have never made a mistake in your professional life and have delivered perfect every time...

Hi Aerosoft,

Same buttons and switches problems, and even more, the plane is overshooting in all the approach waypoints doing SSSS and intercepts the Localizer very slow and bad, overshooting too much.

Another issue: On the FO PFD the LOC2 has to be named instead off LOC0

These problems should be corrected as soon as possible.

I have the marketplace version.

PD: I'm a real CRJ-1000 pilot. I'm attaching a real picture how to see it in the reality.

Regards,

Please login to display this image.

If i want to update from Marketplace, it CTD, does not finish the update. I do not even reach to finish the update to see the issue that it is being mentioned. Does anyone has CTD when doing the update in marketplace?

Archived