Honeycomb Configuration Tool X-Plane 11

jeromepe

Hello Team,

Writing to you concerning the configuration tool.  I have complaints about this tool and the

use of the Bravo Throttle Quadrant and the Alpha flight Controls setup.  First the manual is

useless as it does not explain anything unless a person has a college degree in programming and

has used that skilled everyday.  This includes the youtube vidoes created by MrJaraNet.

The Honeycomb yoke and throttle is also using unless unless you come up with a user friendly

tool usable by everyone.  I greatly appreciate you trying to make this tool work however at this time it is no good

to an average user.

Please come up with a tool that works, set it up to autofill the Conditions and Variables.  Make a User Manual 

that explains how to use the tool "for everyone, not just you."  If I select condition and or Variables, let it populate the

fields or bring up a list of items that can be selected, to include Index, Value, Variable, etc. 

Frustrated with this configuration tool, yoke and throtle - Jerome

• Herman locked this topic

Archived