Trim problems CRJ900 after the update Version 1.0.15.0:

NISMO

1 minute ago, gilcon said:

It's seems to be a Microsoft Store issue.

Figures, they screwed the 900/1000 release also. They probably left a few files out of the update. Hopefully they fix it.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Atomic Boy said:

Also just updated and clicked the 900 cold and dark like I always do but can't turn on the battery, thats a UPDATE??

Only the marketplace version seems to be affected.

• Developer

Sorry guys.  Mea culpa! This one is on me, not on the marketplace. Apparently, I got confused and put one single wrong file into the package which messed everything up. I will provide a new version to the Marketplace people right away.

Sorry again.

• Developer
6 minutes ago, TomAce said:

Is there a new update today? I can’t find any info in the correct «latest version/updates» threads in the forum..

It's not in our hands when it will be available. The only thing I can promise is that it will be ready and available to Microsoft when the sun rises in Seattle.

2 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

It's not in our hands when it will be available. The only thing I can promise is that it will be ready and available to Microsoft when the sun rises in Seattle.

Ok, Thanks Hans. So I understand not released for me that bought directly through Aerosoft yet. Will wait patiently. Looking forward to the release note though.

4 hours ago, TomAce said:

Ok, Thanks Hans. So I understand not released for me that bought directly through Aerosoft yet. Will wait patiently. Looking forward to the release note though.

This issue does not happen with the Aerosoft update ..  Only the Market place version...

10 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Sorry guys.  Mea culpa! This one is on me, not on the marketplace. Apparently, I got confused and put one single wrong file into the package which messed everything up. I will provide a new version to the Marketplace people right away.

Sorry again.

Really appreciate the ownership of the problem. We're only human. Hopefully Microsoft will fast track the fix.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived