AAO Some RPN Scripts not working with Bravo buttons

I am new to AAO, but I have used FSUIPC MACRO's in the past, I am running into an issue where some complex scripts work but the non-complex ones do not. All scripts Test ok in the script editor but only the complex work when assigned to a button press. The first example for APU_Start is a script that works, but Landing_ON does not (Again Tests ok but will not work when assigned to a button). No other assignments are set to the buttons either in AAO or M$, I am using the EXE.EXE file to launch AAO at M$ start. I am using SU7 with latest Rev of AAO and Bravo Throttle, any help is appreciated,

Working

APU_Start
10 (>L:ASCRJ_APU_PWRFUEL_ANIM, Number) 1 (>L:ASCRJ_APU_PWRFUEL, Number) (SLEEP:250) 0 (>L:ASCRJ_APU_PWRFUEL_ANIM, Number) (SLEEP:3000) 10 (>L:ASCRJ_APU_STARTSTOP_ANIM, Number) 1 (>L:ASCRJ_APU_STARTSTOP, Number) (SLEEP:250) 1 (>L:ASCRJ_APU_STARTSTOP_ANIM, Number)

Not Working

Landing_ON
1 (>L:ASCRJ_OVHD_LDG_LEFT, Number) 1 (>L:ASCRJ_OVHD_LDG_NOSE, Number) 1 (>L:ASCRJ_OVHD_LDG_RIGHT, Number) 1 (>L:ASCRJ_TQ_REV1_MODE, Number) 1 (>L:ASCRJ_TQ_REV2_MODE, Number)

Thank you,

Jeremy

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, Jeremy Jeffreys said:

Not sure why but after I updated the CRJ last night all is working as expected,

Hi Jeremy,

Just for info, here is a full lights interface :
(the.xml file containing the RPN scripts and the .tmpl file for the Bravo are attached at the end of the tutorial) 

Best regards.

Archived