Sim-Wings Canary Islands Professional GCLP

bjrandre

Hi

I have a problem I can’t figure out, been trying for a long time now and I been looking all over in my flight simulator.

Trouble is Ai traffic at GCLP, only managed to see 4 aircraft normally and a few times 6 but that’s maximum.

I have seen pictures in Google where there is a lot more aircraft at gates and Parkings.

I have P3D 4.5 all updates, ORBX UTLive GSX and more but the (Funny) thing is that is the only airport where I can’t see more traffic.

All other airports, Sim-wings, Aerosoft, ORBX and many more work just fine 😊

Anybody have a clue why this is happening only at GCLP?

Been a flight simmer for a couple of decades now but never had this case I can’t figure out.

Best regards 

Bjørnar

• Aerosoft

Hi Bjørnar,

since I do not own UTLive, I cannot test this case. Are you using the UTL flightplans? If so, did you check whether there should be more traffic in your simulator?

Hi Bjørnar,

I don't have GCLP as an addon airport installed, but with the default it is the same with UTLive. Very sparse AI traffic.

If you look into the UTLive manager's statistics there are a lot more flights.

Please login to display this image.

So it must be that for the most airlines flying in/out GCLP UTLive has no repaints installed.

UTLive will put on these the default livery (Daedalus) but these are normally not shown in the sim.

There are two ways to show more AI traffic:

1. install destinct repaints for the missing airlines
or
2. let UTLive show the Daedalus livery.

#1 is or can be a time consuming effort. Or install the airlines outside UTLive with AIG or something else.

For #2 there needs to be a change in 'ui_settings.xml' which is in the installation directory of UTLive.
Change false to true in the line "<useGenericPaints>false</useGenericPaints>.

BTW I have installed Prepar3D v4.5HF3, UTLive, FTX Orbx and more on my PC.

Regards
Hans

Thank You both of you for quick answer.

Yes I use those flightplans and yes I have seen exactly the same picture as you HansW in UTLive 

manager's statistics so i agreed, there should be more traffic.

You gave me something to work with, but let’s say for a example..I have the UT repaint of Norwegian and this

shows up anywhere else where you would suspect it to show up, way not in GCLP if the repaint work anywhere else?
Don’t understand but hopefully I figure it out with some help.

thank you so much guys

Good evening.
Well Jonas, UTLive has no more service.

I had a hop that some of the brilliant brains in Aerosoft had som clues or maybe Thorsten/Manfred had some ideas 

since that’s the gays how made this fantastic scenery of GCLP. But understandable if you want to close this topic.

Didn’t have any big hopes for a solution but wanted to see if anyone had a smart idea.

Best regards

Bjørnar

Bjørnar,

you are right that development of Ultimate Traffic has ceased.

AFAIK the schedules in UTL are recorded before end 2019, so you should not expect "actual" traffic.

The company that represented Norwegian Air shuttle at that time, did only few flights to the canaries. Take a look instead at IBK Norwegian Air International which seems to have more schedules in UTL.

Though IBK was registered in Ireland and therefore the aircraft registration starts with EI- (not with LN- or SE- as today) you can assign the repaint of the NAX aircraft to IBK equipment 737H. With that you should have the "red nose" landing and departing the islas canarias more often.

Regards

Hans

P.S.: ...and there is one on Saturday, August 28 13:30 (maybe all Saturdays)

one flight departed to Copenhagen @12:20 and more will arrive later the day!

Archived