When is it coming to Xbox ? (unknown, but is available on Marketplace for PC)

Fungaming

8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am not sure when this will be on the marketplace, we are discussing it with Microsoft.

Lets hope soon, this is an experience changer, so xbox users will be pleased with it too

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Am 19.1.2022 um 14:06 schrieb Mathijs Kok:

No, but should know more soon.

5 month after relaese still not on marketplace !

I am really disappointed.

Olaf

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, Olaf B. said:

5 month after relaese still not on marketplace !

I am really disappointed.

And we share that disappointment. There is simply nothing we can do about it. 

However, buying it on our shop is really simple, really save. If there is any problem we have staff that assist you.  Good staff, see here the satisfaction ratings from this week.

Please login to display this image.

Of course we check out the bad comments. Two of those were people that asked us something the sims simply can't do, three were from people who asked for a activation using a code they 'found' on the internet and one was a bit weird. The customer seemed very happy with the assistance but still gave us a negative rating. I have written him an email asking him why.

Installing is dead simple. Buy the product, launch Aerosoft One and click. No code to insert, no questions asked.  Depending on your connection speed you can do all of that in 3 minutes. 

And if all fails.... if any of our people makes a mistake -> mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com

vor einer Stunde schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Installing is dead simple. Buy the product, launch Aerosoft One and click.

Sorry Mathijs, have you seen that the question is around XBox? ;)

I think that's the reason why Olaf asks for purchase via Marketplace.

• Aerosoft
On 3/11/2022 at 7:09 PM, Ha_Ma said:

Sorry Mathijs, have you seen that the question is around XBox? ;)

I think that's the reason why Olaf asks for purchase via Marketplace.

Yes I did, but we got a load of people who ware waiting for the Marketplace version for PC. Trying to get those customers convinced that our shop is easy and save, lol. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 1:16 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes I did, but we got a load of people who ware waiting for the Marketplace version for PC. Trying to get those customers convinced that our shop is easy and save, lol. 

I suspect like many, I have no doubt that the store is both simple and safe. The issue is, however, that all too many venders now have installation apps that they all think we will love, but the case is that it has become very cumbersome to keep track of all those install apps. Cumbersome to the point that many now see the one-click convenience of the Microsoft store as so superior that they will, however reluctantly, forego buying directly from the vendor simply to avoid yet another install app and the overhead of keeping track of numerous sites and email/password combinations.

• Aerosoft
11 hours ago, Hiflyer said:

I suspect like many, I have no doubt that the store is both simple and safe. The issue is, however, that all too many venders now have installation apps that they all think we will love, but the case is that it has become very cumbersome to keep track of all those install apps. Cumbersome to the point that many now see the one-click convenience of the Microsoft store as so superior that they will, however reluctantly, forego buying directly from the vendor simply to avoid yet another install app and the overhead of keeping track of numerous sites and email/password combinations.

Very true. But if a product is not available....

We do our best to assist with this however. You can buy many of our products using the OrbX tool and vise versa for example.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

It’s taking ages!

Are there issues with it on Xbox Mathijs? I constantly read (on the forums/discord etc) people saying they want to get this when it’s released for xbox in marketplace, it’s going to be a huge success but it’s a bit disappointing each week when it doesn’t appear. 

Will it suddenly just appear in marketplace or will you (and possibly we) get any advance notification first? 

• Aerosoft
13 hours ago, Gstove said:

Are there issues with it on Xbox Mathijs

Honestly? Simply no idea. For sure not in our tests. We do not know why this is not released on Xbox, we are asking every week.

Are we frustrated about this? Yep, very much. Simple Traffic is very much the definition of a product that will do well on the Marketplace. Simple, cheap, no UI, makes the sim look a lot better. To be honest, we know it will sell a shit load. 

May I offer you an alternative? Our shop is very secure, offers more payment option than the marketplace does and installing is really just about as easy. Install Aerosoft One, buy the product and install. You do not even need to insert a serial. Updates are done totally automatic. One click. And if things do not work, send me (mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com) a mail and I guarantee things will be sorted out.

Now that is something Microsoft will not offer you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Honestly? Simply no idea. For sure not in our tests. We do not know why this is not released on Xbox, we are asking every week.

Are we frustrated about this? Yep, very much. Simple Traffic is very much the definition of a product that will do well on the Marketplace. Simple, cheap, no UI, makes the sim look a lot better. To be honest, we know it will sell a shit load. 

May I offer you an alternative? Our shop is very secure, offers more payment option than the marketplace does and installing is really just about as easy. Install Aerosoft One, buy the product and install. You do not even need to insert a serial. Updates are done totally automatic. One click. And if things do not work, send me (mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com) a mail and I guarantee things will be sorted out.

Now that is something Microsoft will not offer you. 

We can’t use your shop on the Xbox Mathijs, We can only use the marketplace, that’s unfortunately the whole issue with Xbox and simple traffic. We’re entirely limited to marketplace content.