When is it coming to Xbox ? (unknown, but is available on Marketplace for PC)

Fungaming

• Aerosoft
On 7/10/2022 at 4:25 PM, Jet Driver said:

Manual?? In the markeplace description there is not even a typed in link to download a manual.  Not much of a problem in that most people know how to find it at Aerosoft.  However the manual focuses on PC usage.  The word "xbox" does not exist in the manual.

It is unfortunate the Marketplace does not offer manuals but we know they are working on that.  We do our best to offer the manual to customers. The fact the manual focusses on PC is because we were expecting the platform to be transparent. Fact is that I should have made some note of the interface differences. 

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

On Xbox right?

As explained the actual livery that is shown is, after the information from the config files is parsed, if fully controlled by the sim. No idea why it would default to that one. Personally I see a lot of Air France at this moment. 

Ok. Good luck in finding a speedy resolution with Microsoft. It’s a huge disappointment and shame after waiting so long for this to be added to marketplace

• Aerosoft
On 7/10/2022 at 9:00 PM, raspian300 said:

Let’s see if Aerosoft stops being ignorant and tries to actually solve the problem instead of blaming all these users for not being able to do those simple settings. 
it is not like we are bunch of uneducated and idiot people who don’t know how the simple traffic code works. We exactly know how it should be working.

So, again, please collaborate with Microsoft/Asobo to solve this problem. We have limited options for AI traffic on XBOX, if any. Simple traffic could improve the immersion a lot. 

Have you actually read anything I wrote today? 

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, migsy said:

Ok. Good luck in finding a speedy resolution with Microsoft. It’s a huge disappointment and shame after waiting so long for this to be added to marketplace

Yes. it is. 

Even though there is not a lot we could have done to avoid this, we feel horrible things went wrong for the Xbox users. We can't even refund them because we are not the seller.  But we are working with Microsoft to sort this out. The team that runs MSFS is extremely responsive and we have a lot of faith in them.

7 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Have you actually read anything I wrote today? 

With respect his post predates your posts today, so no he hadn’t read your posts when he posted them!

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, DarknessAKAsk said:

I also hope that this addon can get fixed soon on Xbox. Even Simple Traffic had his issues it was nice to see some real liveries.

Maybe we can get a short statement from Aerosoft about current situation for Xbox users?

Even this issue is quite new and only a few days old, is there any information available regarding a fix which can be shared with Xbox community? Can we expect a fix for Xbox in near future?

Thanks!

I think that every single bit of information we have has been shared here now.  Literally everything. 

• Aerosoft
Just now, migsy said:

With respect his post predates your posts today, so no he hadn’t read your posts when he posted them!

Oops, my bad.  Apologies. Been a very long day as you as you can imagine.
22:15 now, going to walk the dogs, feed the animals and find some silly TV to fall asleep in front off.

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I think that every single bit of information we have has been shared here now.  Literally everything. 

But a lot of customers are not on this forum. You have a Facebook and twitter page that have been used to advertise this product - I think a statement on those channels addressing the issues and acknowledging the removal from marketplace would help! 

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Oops, my bad.  Apologies. Been a very long day as you as you can imagine.
22:15 now, going to walk the dogs, feed the animals and find some silly TV to fall asleep in front off.

Have a nice evening.

• Aerosoft
11 minutes ago, migsy said:

But a lot of customers are not on this forum. You have a Facebook and twitter page that have been used to advertise this product - I think a statement on those channels addressing the issues and acknowledging the removal from marketplace would help! 

That is my agenda for 09:00 tomorrow. 

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

On Xbox right?

As explained the actual livery that is shown is, after the information from the config files is parsed, if fully controlled by the sim. No idea why it would default to that one. Personally I see a lot of Air France at this moment. 

I see this on PC as well: Lots of Nouvelair and Easy Jet...

On Xbox right?

On Xbox right?

On Xbox right?

16 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It is unfortunate the Marketplace does not offer manuals but we know they are working on that.  We do our best to offer the manual to customers. The fact the manual focusses on PC is because we were expecting the platform to be transparent. Fact is that I should have made some note of the interface differences. 

Yes on the manuals.  Some addon scenery and aircraft I purchased have a typed in url you can copy/paste to where you can download the manual.  Thats an easy workaround when its all you have.  But I appreciate your concerns Mathijs.  But you have me wondering about that 51 motor you are trying to start, vehicle?

Has it been pulled from the marketplace?

IF it ends up being removed from marketplace (hopefully not) please make sure it doesn’t get removed from my purchases as I’m really enjoying it! 

The combination of aerosoft simple traffic in real-time AI, plus lvfr’s static aircraft is awesome and really brings the airports and skies to life. 

Pretty disappointed by the hostility from some posters on here over the teething problems tbh.

Seems massively over the top to me to be acting like that over a livery add on in a flying game. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It has not been pulled, only the Xbox option has been removed. 

Glad to hear it! 

I’m loving this on the Xbox. So glad I managed to get it before it got removed! Sure the liveries aren’t always correct in real-time AI but mine mainly are and it’s massively better than the asobo liveries. 

if it’s going to get even better then that’s great news, I’m more than happy with it as it is though. 

45 minutes ago, Gstove said:

Glad to hear it! 

I’m loving this on the Xbox. So glad I managed to get it before it got removed! Sure the liveries aren’t always correct in real-time AI but mine mainly are and it’s massively better than the asobo liveries. 

if it’s going to get even better then that’s great news, I’m more than happy with it as it is though. 

I’d love to know how your getting mostly correct liveries. All I ever get is nouvelair!

No exaggeration. 100% of the time I get nouvelair - irrespective of what the live data is displaying as the flight number. 

• Like 1

On Xbox using live traffic, first three or four liveries are mostly correct but as soon as more planes are visible then it’s starting to get incorrect and all new planes having one of previous spawn liveries.

using Offline AI is the same…not more then 4 or 5 different liveries are shown.

• Like 1

Just now, DarknessAKAsk said:

On Xbox using live traffic, first three or four liveries are mostly correct but as soon as more planes are visible then it’s starting to get incorrect and all new planes having one of previous spawn liveries.

using Offline AI is the same…not more then 4 or 5 different liveries are shown.

Again, all I ever get from the very first aircraft is nouvelair

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gstove said:

Glad to hear it! 

Problem now is even because you own it you can not control it, you can now only have it installed and never removed unless you completely reinstrall the game on xbox because since it got removed from Xbox MarketPlace it also got removed from your content manager

12 hours ago, Fungaming said:

Problem now is even because you own it you can not control it, you can now only have it installed and never removed unless you completely reinstrall the game on xbox because since it got removed from Xbox MarketPlace it also got removed from your content manager

Exactly! I joined the SU10 beta, and had to reinstall all of my content. So I can’t even see Simple Traffic in the content manager. I would very much like my money refunded now.