When is it coming to Xbox ? (unknown, but is available on Marketplace for PC)

Fungaming

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It is impossible to test DLC on Xbox before release. Microsoft does not have am option for that.

So, you admit yourself that this was untested before release and then claim it's operating "as expected"? Unbelievable. Well someone on your team needs to buy an Xbox and test products out like any normal company would.

• Like 2

Todays favourite.... London Luton has a mass Tunisair A330 invasion lol

They must be all wet leases lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fungaming said:

2 liveries Blue Air and Cathay and that is it

Yep just watched this - every plane would come up as either a Blue Air or Cathy, irrespective of the real flight data.

@Mathijs Kok do you still deny this is broke and not working as it should/advertised/as it does on PC?

let me show the devs what happens if we use offline AI traffic lol, going to show it off at KLAX. https://www.twitch.tv/fungamingreviews

as you can see offline ai traffic we only get 1 livery online realtime life traffic we get 2 liveries at most

edit: ok offline just dropped a 2nd livery wow

Went back to live traffic at KJFK this time i bet we get filled with Cargolux as it spawned first instead of the United Airlines it should have and what suppose to be jet blue is spawned as united lol

Hopefully everyone on xbox will vote https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/asobo-microsoft-please-give-us-on-xbox-these-options-to-test-out-in-this-beta-its-important so we can get those settings and see if that solves anything. If those settings dont help then its definitely a problem with the product but this should have been properly tested on xbox before releasing it. I'm very disappointed to say the least after waiting that long. PC no issues, Xbox only 2 liveries max at once. So my gues is really that its those settings. Btw at european airports it works a little bit better you get a couple extra liveries to show up but not much.

Have you guys tried clearing the cache and turning off you Xboxes etc, I’m getting mostly correct aircraft at airports and usually a few different liveries. Particularly in the U.K. it definitely gets less accurate at the busier airports though. 

I’ve just been at LGW and had BA and easyJet as they should be and a TUI was a Virgin livery but yesterday saw some TUIs in TUI livery there. 

I love this dlc and have it running in real-time AI mode with lvfrs static aircraft and the airports look great now with no asobo logos and a nice mix of accurate static aircraft and dynamic AI in mostly the correct liveries. 

I’m on an Xbox series x I’ve reset the cache and increased it to 64 ground traffic off and am also running lvfr static aircraft and loads of dlc airports. 

Sure it’s not always correct livery (as the manual explains) but usually is for me and I’d prefer any livery to the asobo ones. 

9 minutes ago, Gstove said:

I’m on an Xbox series x I’ve reset the cache and increased it to 64 ground traffic off and am also running lvfr static aircraft and loads of dlc airports. 

Sure it’s not always correct livery (as the manual explains) but usually is for me and I’d prefer any livery to the asobo ones. 

I’m sorry but I find it so hard to accept that you’re the only person getting the correct livery? To date I haven’t had a single correct livery. 

1 minute ago, migsy said:

I’m sorry but I find it so hard to accept that you’re the only person getting the correct livery? To date I haven’t had a single correct livery. 

If so that is incredible. But please don’t take away from our very genuine issues - frankly you’re giving the developer chance to say ‘see it’s fine’.

Every single one of my aircraft is usually a nouvelair, occasionally Qatar. I watched twitch’s earlier where every single aircraft came up as blue air or Cathy pacific. 

8 minutes ago, migsy said:

I posted photos earlier in the thread of correct liveries at three different airports.

Here’s some more 

American Airlines in Montego Bay 

Please login to display this image.

easyjet at LGW

Virgin australia in sydney

you can see the flight numbers in these and the photos from earlier.

Just went to JFK. . .. delta correct, they’re definitely not all correct, just replying to people saying they “found it hard to accept I was getting any correct liveries.

12 minutes ago, Gstove said:

I posted photos earlier in the thread of correct liveries at three different airports.

Here’s some more 

easyjet at LGW

That’s awesome but is that 90%+ time or are you uploading the few occasions when it has worked?

like I say I’ve been in now 3 times, 3 different airports and not yet seen the correct livery matched 

If you spawn in a airport and wait there what happens for you?

I’d love to know it works for you & you’re very luck it so - but it’s certainly not my experience & all the posts on various MSFS forums/socials suggest nor it is others

I endorse the issues FunGaming and Migsy are finding. I purchased Simple Traffic on Xbox Series X yesterday. Online traffic is a bit more accurate, which is probably what Gstove is finding. I usually see about 50-70 percent accuracy in American and British airports on online mode, though often many flights that should have liveries (common ones like Delta or American) have incorrect liveries in online mode.

Offline appears to have problems. At 35-50 percent offline traffic and 0 percent static traffic, it appears that Simple Traffic only populates one livery per plane type. So, for example, a four engine jet will only be shown with a Qatar livery, for example. That means you'll see a dozen Qatar liveries in an American airport and nothing else. Once yesterday, I saw nothing but FedEx liveries at SFO gates. This is entirely consistent with what Migsy and FunGaming are saying, and it can be easily replicated on Xbox (the MSFS forums and here shows it on screenshots).

I have not used the PC version, but I have read that the experience is quite different. For now, I'll fly with online mode and some static aircraft with random liveries, but it should be understandable that the value of this product on Xbox is greatly diminished if offline traffic only produces 1 livery per plane type at all the airports. That's arguably a bigger immersion killer than the generic liveries.

I started up in Dublin earlier this afternoon, online live traffic - by time I started up and taxi and took off there had been various movements in that time, Ryanair and aer lingus - but none of them were in Ryanair or aer lingus livery

7 hours ago, J P said:

Todays favourite.... London Luton has a mass Tunisair A330 invasion lol

They must be all wet leases lol

Just went to Luton but only 1 AI aircraft for me at the moment and it’s a Ryanair about to pushback feel free to go and have a look and see what you get ? 

now an aerlingus has spawned in replacing it but it’s a wizz air flight number.

Like I said it’s not perfect but I’m getting lots of correct aircraft In AI traffic mode. Especially at less busy airports. 

I keep saying we need those 3 settings on Xbox that are on PC its most likely the problem limiting us, hope they bring those or fix the liveries. I been testing it on Xbox Series X for 20 hours by now and am always limited to 2 different liveries, xbox has had a full powercycle which you do to clear the cache on xbox, even cleaned the persistant storage on xbox but no luck, me and 4 others even did a full new fresh install of the sim and only this addon but again same issue limited to 2 liveries. 

33 minutes ago, Gstove said:

Here’s some more 

easyjet at LGW

Can you post a screenshot of you having more then 2 different liveries at the same time ?