When is it coming to Xbox ? (unknown, but is available on Marketplace for PC)

Fungaming

I have the same issue as mentioned above on Xbox. I‘ve read the manual and changed settings as recommended but for example Stuttgart Airport is flooded with Air Serbia and not a single Eurowings or Lufthansa is shown. Also using Live Traffic shows many wrong liveries for common airlines (in EDDF, Austrian Airline was shown with British Airways etc.)

not sure if this is really a limitation or a new issues only caused on Xbox?

• Upvote 2

Btw if I do get a livery to show up they are all the same, just now at KLAX it was fully spawned with all UPS liveries. And this was with AI offline. Tried all settings nothing helps. Hooe it gets looked at and fixed. Was really excited for this product to finally show up

• Upvote 1

Btw on PC no issues on Xbox only issues, hope this livery problem is fixed. Just tried 8 times at KLAX. 4 times i got only defaults, 2 times they were all UPS and 2 times they were all Quantas see picture. Its frustrating that a product you wait so long for doesnt work. O and all groud traffic aircraft is at 0. Btw I was going to do a live stream today showing off this product on Xbox but i better not and wait until this is fixed, its only going to get bad rep if i show this in its current state. O and the picture is from the sim running not on SU10 Beta because on SU 10 Beta it doesnt even really work at all then all you get js default liveries with not even the 1 showing up.

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1

Just purchased this for Xbox and haven't seen anything remotely accurate yet, whether in online or offline mode... only Jazeera Airways in ATL, generic livery A330 and A380 for Skywest and Air France in MSP... no accurate liveries in JFK, etc.

Looks like despite the long wait, this wasn't tested on Xbox at all prior to release.

• Upvote 2

My suggestion to the developers, please go test this on Xbox. I am willing to go on a live stream and show you exactly what is happening can even do all the settings you want i guarantee you it will be the same issue we all are reporting here. Please look at it and send a fix to asobo / microsoft

• Upvote 1

Here another try this time at KDEn Denver and as you see all same quatar livery again.

• Upvote 1

Glad I'm not the only one voicing my concerns. I'm experiencing exactly what is posted above. I don't understand how we had such simply-working AI traffic add-ons back for FS9 or X but now, with today's tech, it's completely broken on release like this. Was this just ported for Xbox without any testing? It appears to work just as advertised on PC but 100% glitchy on Xbox. And for $14USD. Please patch. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Brandon Cobos said:

Glad I'm not the only one voicing my concerns. I'm experiencing exactly what is posted above. I don't understand how we had such simply-working AI traffic add-ons back for FS9 or X but now, with today's tech, it's completely broken on release like this. Was this just ported for Xbox without any testing? It appears to work just as advertised on PC but 100% glitchy on Xbox. And for $14USD. Please patch. 

Yeah it looks like the product was not tested on xbox at all.

I’m so glad too. The response I had before from @Mathijs Kokwas basically ‘there’s nothing wrong with it, read the manual’

I hope this response is corrected soon. The ratings on marketplace will tank, they need to do something quick. 

But I repeat even with really silly livery as above photos, I’d still rather a real livery over a MSFS default. So it’s not pointless- it’s just not functioning as it should.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, migsy said:

...even with really silly livery as above photos, I’d still rather a real livery over a MSFS default. So it’s not pointless- it’s just not functioning as it should.

Idk... in my opinion it's so glaringly bad that it's almost worse than the generic liveries. Seeing an entire airport of the same liveries, usually from a budget airline in my experience so far, pulls me out of the realism. At least before there was variety. And I had the static liveries add-on which at least added realism at the gates. I've got it uninstalled for now. If I could rate it 0 in the marketplace I would.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Brandon Cobos said:

Idk... in my opinion it's so glaringly bad that it's almost worse than the generic liveries. Seeing an entire airport of the same liveries, usually from a budget airline in my experience so far, pulls me out of the realism. At least before there was variety. And I had the static liveries add-on which at least added realism at the gates. I've got it uninstalled for now. If I could rate it 0 in the marketplace I would.

Yeah i agree on that, when my entire airport is filled with the same livery it also ruint my immersion, I'm a real life retired pilot myself and seeing things like this happening is pulling me right out of the sim. I mean yeah the defaults aint good either but atleast we had a couple different weird looking colors. With this we get the same livery all over the airport and when you think o yeah a new aircraft approaching pfff surprise same livery again. This needs a good testing on Xbox and a Fix and fast. Lots of bad reviews because of this issue are already doing the rounds on the Flight Sim Forums, Reddit, Facebook and youtube and so on.

We have to ask for a refund if they dont provide an update soon. Everyone has the same problem, so for sure there is something wrong. Aerosoft, please admit it and debug it as soon as possible. After all, it was supposed to be all SIMPLE traffic.

Microsoft must ask for XBOX quality assurance like certificate from the developers before releasing their product to XBOX marketplace. 

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
13 hours ago, migsy said:

Hi I’ve read all of the manual, I’ve been following this product for a long time and eagerly awaited its launch. But please genuinely look at what I’m saying. Surely the premise is that the live data feed will be used to show the correct livery? A BA or easyjet flight should be showing the correct livery right?

That depends if the server feeds the correct data. That is the only thing we can work with.  When there is no livery to be selected, MSFS (not Simple Traffic, it can't) will select a random livery.

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, DarknessAKAsk said:

I have the same issue as mentioned above on Xbox. I‘ve read the manual and changed settings as recommended but for example Stuttgart Airport is flooded with Air Serbia and not a single Eurowings or Lufthansa is shown. Also using Live Traffic shows many wrong liveries for common airlines (in EDDF, Austrian Airline was shown with British Airways etc.)

not sure if this is really a limitation or a new issues only caused on Xbox?

It's not a new issue, it is simply the fact that the sim selects a random livery when no airline is provided by the simulator.  No add-on has any control over that. In most cases offline-line traffic works better.

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, Fungaming said:

Btw if I do get a livery to show up they are all the same, just now at KLAX it was fully spawned with all UPS liveries. And this was with AI offline. Tried all settings nothing helps. Hooe it gets looked at and fixed. Was really excited for this product to finally show up

Is this on Xbox?

• Aerosoft
7 hours ago, Fungaming said:

My suggestion to the developers, please go test this on Xbox. I am willing to go on a live stream and show you exactly what is happening can even do all the settings you want i guarantee you it will be the same issue we all are reporting here. Please look at it and send a fix to asobo / microsoft

It is impossible to test DLC on Xbox before release. Microsoft does not have am option for that.

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, raspian300 said:

We have to ask for a refund if they dont provide an update soon. Everyone has the same problem, so for sure there is something wrong. Aerosoft, please admit it and debug it as soon as possible. After all, it was supposed to be all SIMPLE traffic.

Microsoft must ask for XBOX quality assurance like certificate from the developers before releasing their product to XBOX marketplace. 

Feel free to ask for the refund of of course! Personally I see it spawning more incorrect aircraft on Xbox then on PC (say around 10% more) and once in a while it goes bad. Happens on PC as well.

Keep in mind that Simple Traffic just repaints aircraft. it does not decide what livery to pick, where aircraft spawn or how they behave. The product does not contain a single line of 'code' and all that behavior is handle by the simulator.

And Microsoft can't ask for that certificate because there is no DLC testing possible on Xbox before release. So they do the tests and they signed off on it. 

44 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Keep in mind that Simple Traffic just repaints aircraft. it does not decide what livery to pick, where aircraft spawn or how they behave. The product does not contain a single line of 'code' and all that behavior is handle by the simulator.

So how does Simple Traffic ‘decide’ what aircraft repaint to use? The description of the product clearly says only a different livery will show when the data doesn’t exist (I.e Simple traffic doesn’t have the corresponding livery)

I say to you now - on Xbox simple traffic is showing a different livery every time!

what would be reason for same livery to keep spawn again & again at the same airport? You have seen photos attached of 10’s of Qatar livery in completely unrelated livery.

Your description of the product also says we could expect to see Lufthansa in Germany etc. I say to you also - this is not happening!

you are in denial with how this is product is failing on Xbox. Again, this is coming from someone who has followed and waited for this product since you submitted it into marketplace queue last year. 

59 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That depends if the server feeds the correct data. That is the only thing we can work with.  When there is no livery to be selected, MSFS (not Simple Traffic, it can't) will select a random livery.

so there is a problem with the interaction of the data feed and simple traffic on Xbox?

if so - that is still a problem you must engage with, because it is stopping your product as it should.

The data is telling me the airline that is landing, this correspond with live flight data, I can see the correct flight number - all of that is work. But simple traffic is showing a irrelevant livery. 

I don’t see how you can dismiss that as not your issue?? Its the whole premise of the product! 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Personally I see it spawning more incorrect aircraft on Xbox then on PC (say around 10% more) and once in a while it goes bad. Happens on PC as well.

The response on various sites over the past 48 hours suggests this quote is not accurate. Xbox spawns incorrect aircraft almost every time.

I repeat: if the problem is the data feed on Xbox - that is still a problem you must engage with & either try to fix or change the description of the product & clearly say it will not spawn in a livery relevant to the situation on Xbox.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Brandon Cobos said:

Defnitely not the only one

Let me say it as clear as possible, IT's on XBOX only and no matter what when playing with OFFLINE AI Aircraft it spawns only 1 Livery always never more then 1 livery so clearly something is NOT working as intended because on pc it works and spawns a lot of different liveries on XBOX only 1. With real time online traffic we get more liveries but NEVER the correct one that suppose to go with the Airline and I mean really NEVER. Now you cant test on xbox you say, ok but you can have someone from the team go play it on Xbox so you can see for yourselfs, not that hard you need an xbox, MSFS and Simple Traffic and you play. Then when you see it aint working you can talk to Asobo / Microsoft about how to get it Fixed. Other developers communicate with them if their product aint working and they get help to get their product fixed on Xbox so surely you guys can do the same.

people on flight sim flights now posting screenshots of their 1 star rating on marketplace and laughing at situ.

oh @Mathijs Kokthis is damaging - why won’t you engage and acknowledge something isn’t working correctly! 

Seeing the same as others... 

I could deal with random real world liveries but at Geneva it was full of Nouvelair even when aircraft have full callsigns etc.  Air France at Paris was all Nouvelair,  British Airways, Nouvelair.

This is not what I purchased this for or what I interpreted the product to do.

Hopefully.this is fixable or remove product from sale on Xbox.