When is it coming to Xbox ? (unknown, but is available on Marketplace for PC)

Fungaming

• 2 weeks later...

I too am really hoping it will come to xbox soon, it would greatly improve the experience on it. I play on both pc and xbox but really miss this now on my xbox

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Loving this. On Xbox Set ground traffic to zero and ai traffic on and set to 100% and it seems to work ok? 

EGSS 

Please login to display this image.

LEPA

GCTS

EFHK

Happy to see it finally on the marketplace, i can now use it on PC and Xbox and it runs extremely good. Going to do some streams showing it off on Xbox. 1 Suggestion though to the team, in a next update please make some liveries for the Smaller GA Aircraft even if it's just simple liveries and maybe some traffic patters for GA AI offline ?

Hi,
I put the ground aircraft density to 0, and traffic to 100%, but in JFK, it only shows lots of Martin air A380, and no other airline. 
in other airports i mostly see one airline. 
Does anyone have this problem too? 

2 hours ago, raspian300 said:

Hi,
I put the ground aircraft density to 0, and traffic to 100%, but in JFK, it only shows lots of Martin air A380, and no other airline. 

I’m trying different things to see what works. I think on the pc the instructions were to use zero ground traffic otherwise you get random aircraft. Not sure about best settings for in the air though. Apologies if I’ve missed instructions and recommended Xbox settings somewhere! 

Maybe try Xbox on/off after an install? 

I found it a bit glitchy at LHR and jittered and CTD I’ll check out JFK today and report what I see! 

I’m really impressed with this though! 

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, raspian300 said:

Hi,

Check the manual for the settings and limitations.

Manual Simple Traffic.pdf

Hi, the aircraft seem to be generating different livery. In Heathrow the BAW planes are not BA livery for instance, I’ve had a lot of Qatar livery

33 minutes ago, migsy said:

Hi, the aircraft seem to be generating different livery. In Heathrow the BAW planes are not BA livery for instance, I’ve had a lot of Qatar livery

To help further with this I’ve just been at Jersey airport and irrespective of the live data 2 easyjet, 1 British airways - all 3 planes were showing as nouvelair livery. So it seems same livery spawns at same airport. I was getting Qatar all the time at Heathrow too, instead of British Airways.

The manual explains the limitations of the program, we’re not always going to get the correct livery. I think it’s fantastic and am really enjoying it. 

• Aerosoft
19 hours ago, Gstove said:

Loving this. On Xbox Set ground traffic to zero and ai traffic on and set to 100% and it seems to work ok? 

Check the manual for settings (we are still trying to add manuals to Marketplace products).

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, migsy said:

To help further with this I’ve just been at Jersey airport and irrespective of the live data 2 easyjet, 1 British airways - all 3 planes were showing as nouvelair livery. So it seems same livery spawns at same airport. I was getting Qatar all the time at Heathrow too, instead of British Airways.

Keep in mind this is not a new product. We sold tens of thousands and as far as we know there simply are no bugs. However, we have to deal with limitations in the sim, these are all explained in great detail in the manual. 

Hi I’ve read all of the manual, I’ve been following this product for a long time and eagerly awaited its launch. But please genuinely look at what I’m saying. Surely the premise is that the live data feed will be used to show the correct livery? A BA or easyjet flight should be showing the correct livery right?

& make no mistake I’m very happy it’s finally been added by Xbox, we’ve/you’ve waited so long since submitting. But I genuinely do think there’s something to be explored here with how it’s currently functioning. It doesn’t seem to be doing as it’s intended at the moment (this is being repeated in all various Xbox Msfs forums)

1 hour ago, Gstove said:

The manual explains the limitations of the program, we’re not always going to get the correct livery. I think it’s fantastic and am really enjoying it. 

With respect I fully understand the product and it’s limitations. My concern still stands.

I am having same issues as others. No matter what airport I go to, none of the traffic correlates. I'm seeing the most random airlines, most I've never heard of, and only the same airline at any given airport. For example, loaded Atlanta and it was just a scattering of Vietnamese Airlines. Loaded Seattle, nothing but Qatar jets, etc. etc. I have not gotten one American-based airline to load in any American airport. I've tried some European locations and same issues. I've set ground traffic to 0 and adjusted the slider for Offline AI and no differences. Doesn't work with Online AI either. Continuing to refer people to the manual when it's not working is not support.

We sold tens of thousands and as far as we know there simply are no bugs.

Then you're in denial? Provide a solution, not a broken product. Look at your ratings on the Marketplace.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Brandon Cobos said:

I am having same issues as others. No matter what airport I go to, none of the traffic correlates. I'm seeing the most random airlines, most I've never heard of, and only the same airline at any given airport. For example, loaded Atlanta and it was just a scattering of Vietnamese Airlines. Loaded Seattle, nothing but Qatar jets, etc. etc. I have not gotten one American-based airline to load in any American airport. I've tried some European locations and same issues. I've set ground traffic to 0 and adjusted the slider for Offline AI and no differences. Doesn't work with Online AI either. Continuing to refer people to the manual when it's not working is not support.

Then you're in denial? Provide a solution, not a broken product. Look at your ratings on the Marketplace.

thank you! Hopefully the issue I’ve tried to raise may be listened to now. Please don’t straight away assume people don’t understand the product. I know how this product is meant to work and i know it’s limitations - it is not working on Xbox as it should!

• Like 1

Same issue ps as reported above, hope this gets looked at and fixed, also on Sim Update 10 Beta it hardky works at all, most liveries you get are the default Asobo ones.

STATED LIMITATION:

When an airline code is inserted by Online AI traffic, the simulator will select the correct livery according to the live traffic data received. If Simple Traffic does not yet include a livery for a given airline, then a random livery will be selected instead. This expected behavior.

** I understand the above 100%. But I guarantee you on Xbox Simple Traffic is NOT selecting the correct livery and appears to be choosing random every time. Only to further complicate it doesn’t appear to be completely random because it appears to get a lot of the same livery (incorrect, out of context livery) at the one airport I.e 10’s of Qatar at Heathrow. 

Like I said earlier every time a new plane appears at Jersey - it was in the same livery louvelair. I’m seeing a lot of people say that see a lot of Qatar and louvelair.

these are issues that you must please accept and look into and not refer me to the manual!

• Upvote 2