Alpha and Bravo profiles for PMDG products in MSFS 2020

I just purchased the PMDG DC-6 for MSFS 2020 and I am looking for anyway to configure my Alpha and Bravo to use it with this aircraft? I know the 737 is also coming so I am sure this will be a big topic. I have it working perfect with other aircraft within MSFS 2020 but the DC-6 is a different animal. 

5 hours ago, isobar said:

I just purchased the PMDG DC-6 for MSFS 2020 and I am looking for anyway to configure my Alpha and Bravo to use it with this aircraft? I know the 737 is also coming so I am sure this will be a big topic. I have it working perfect with other aircraft within MSFS 2020 but the DC-6 is a different animal. 

SPAD.next ....  you want to start to configure things with LVARs and H Events then you are going to need to move to Spad or AAO or something like that...

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

SPAD.next ....  you want to start to configure things with LVARs and H Events then you are going to need to move to Spad or AAO or something like that...

Indeed, complex aircraft usually require interface to "built-in" variables.
Here is a basic tutorial on interfacing with AxisAndOhs (AAO).
The plane used in this example is the CRJ, but the system is the same.

Best regards.

Archived