ETA for next update.

piotrmkg

Hello, 

Just quick question about when next update will be released? I would highly appeciate rolling updates more often. HUD is broken for almost 2 weeks now, so are some sounds in cockpit and there are more smaller issues around this plane that weren’t fixed yet. 

41 minutes ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi,

we are working on mentioned issues but cannot communicate a specific release date for an update.

Will that FINALLY solve the zigzagging also ? Its only happening since March !!

19 minutes ago, DGH said:

Not only do they not announce a release date, they don't say what's going to be in it either.  Since not everyone, a larger percentage of everyone, is NOT experience this issue, then they have to be careful not to break the plane for the majority.  For example, in my case, I have not experienced zig zagging since the day of release.  

It is not that a large percentage is

not experiencing that issue, but rather that a large percentage does not care about it, and probably you included.

All it takes is one flight to notice that the plane struggles to fly a smooth turn at a waypoint in certain circonstances. 

Pierre

5 hours ago, Sweet19blue said:

It is not that a large percentage is

not experiencing that issue, but rather that a large percentage does not care about it, and probably you included.

All it takes is one flight to notice that the plane struggles to fly a smooth turn at a waypoint in certain circonstances. 

Pierre

Ah, ok.  I get it.  You have a problem, possibly, so you assume that others have it or don't care about it to make sure that you are not in some minority.  You assume I don't have, let me check.....291 hours in this CRJ.  I think I would have noticed it by now.  I also don't have CTDs, bad frame rates, problems updating, issues with controllers, etc etc.  In fact I have had exactly two issues with or WHILE  using the CRJ.  The last update reset all my assistance features and it drove me crazy for a couple of hours and a problem that I believe is linked to NAVIGRAPH data on one departure (and another report of similar behavior on a European departure).  It is by no means perfect, however it does not drive me to the forums demanding ETA's or making childish replies full of assumptions like a toddler in the cereal aisle. 

20 hours ago, DGH said:

I AGREE! The zig-zagging is really bad....sometimes wobbles back and forth for 30nm after a 25deg turn. I agree it's annoying and deserves to be looked at. Even the passengers are starting to complain.

20 hours ago, Crabby said:

Not only do they not announce a release date, they don't say what's going to be in it either.  Since not everyone, a larger percentage of everyone, is NOT experience this issue, then they have to be careful not to break the plane for the majority.  For example, in my case, I have not experienced zig zagging since the day of release.  

well thats weird … since a forum moderator clearly explained what is happening ..

please note this issue was escalated numerous times by many many people now ( not only on this forum ) 

perhaps its weird you are not having the issue … despite it was well explained by Aerosoft ??? Looking at their descriptions the issue is in the code ( undershooting sharp turns )or are you flying a different CRJ ?? 

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

we've just released an update for the HUD to be fixed after SU7. LNAV issues are known and will be worked on. Since all is said, I will close the topic.

Archived