My issues with Simple Traffic are...

angeli662

Being run over by aircraft on the runway. ( never had an instance scoured when using MSFS) 

Flights flying at extremely low levels all over the place instead of 20 to 30 thousand feet. (with MSFS, they all fly normal altitudes)

Something with ST is causing these issues. Any thoughts?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please read the manual. What you experience is explained there.

ST has zero influence on traffic and how aircraft are moving. It just replaces the liveries.

Hello i have exactly the same issue you state refer to manual, i assume im being stupid because i cannot  see anywhere in the 7 page document where it states anything about this issue 

so a pointer to the exact position in the manual would be helpful

thank you 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Check the FAQ. Number 12 fixed this for me:

12. Why are AI aircraft buzzing the airport and never landing?

While not caused or even related to Simple Traffic, this is annoying. There is however something you could try.  Try setting the AI mode to 'Off' then back to 'AI Offline' mode, after starting a flight. The AI planes will then be a bit better behaved. The same thing can be achieved by changing the time, or the weather, as this causes the offline AI to reload

Archived