Questions about German Airports Please

Aharon

Shalom and greetings Aerosoft management,

I have three questions about German airports please

I like to re-create historic flights using historic jet and propeller airline aircrafts which is why I am planning to buy Aerosoft Tegel X for use of FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2 on Black Friday sale price on time before 11/29 deadline for  the sale price. Tegel is famous for historic jet action including 707s, 741s/742s, and DC-8s.

My question is that what puzzles me is that Aerosoft is basically German software company which is renowned for  many many many high quality and excellent German airport sceneries for FSX use YET I do not see Aerosoft offering EDDI Tempelhof airport for FSX. I am curious how come and why Aerosoft does not make EDDI Tempelholf airport scenery for FSX which is very very important part of aviation history especially regarding Berlin Airlift???

Please do not think this post is a complaint or complaining about Aerosoft.  I am just asking curious question. This is NOT criticism.

The second question is I want to buy EDDB Schonefeld airport scenery for FSX use for same reason about my desire to recreate historic flights because for some weird and unknown reason, El Al the airline from my native country Israel preferred to use Schonefeld over Tegel.  How come Aerosoft does not offer Schonefeld airport for FSX use??

The third question is that regarding the new Berlin airport Brandenburg, I see that Aerosoft offers Brandenberg scenery for use of FSX that I want to buy if Schonefeld scenery does not exist for FSX use but Aerosoft Brandenberg scenery for FSX was made in 2014 and my question is that has Aerosoft updated this scenery for FSX use to reflect any new changes in construction and opening of the new airport that started operating in year 2020??

Thank you for any assistance any of you might offer in answering my three questions.

Regards,

Aharon

Can I have answer please before the sales end on midnight today?   Am I posting on wrong subforum?  I cannot find subforum that is for questions on products of Aerosoft before purchase decision?

Thanks

Regards,

Aharon

• Deputy Sheriffs

Not sure why you need an answer before the sales ends.

But anyway, there will be no further development for FSX. The reason has been discussed many times and needs no more discussion.

The last development for EDDT and EDDI was for FS9. Schönefeld/EDDB can be used in FSX, when you turn off the new part of the airport in the configurator.

But a solution could be to get freeware. For EDDI I found this one: https://simmershome.de/eddi-tempelhof-retro/

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Not sure why you need an answer before the sales ends.

Because I am thinking of buying Tegel and Brandenberg sceneries on Black Friday sale before it expires on midnight TONIGHT on 11/29.   Smiling

Thanks for answers. Yes I know about the freeware one but I could not make heads or tails out of installing that.  My installation of that freeware one did not work in my FSX.

Anyway, thanks for answer.  

Regards,

Aharon

@mopperle

Which one am I supposed to download for Tegel scenery for FSX use please or are they same ? Or do I have to download BOTH??

AS_BERLIN-TEGEL-X_FSX-P3D-FSXSTEAM.zip (1,5 GB) Version: 1.02

AS_BERLIN-TEGEL-X_FSX-P3DV2-P3DV3-FSXSTEAM_V102_UPD.exe (1,5 GB) Version 1.02

Regards,

Aharon

Archived