Can't steer the aircraft after landing

Gilbnx

Just landed and I can't steer the aircraft off the runway. The N/W steer is on and the nose steering wheel is moving left and right when looking from the outside, but the plane is proceeding straight.

Steering was OK before take off and the landing was relatively smooth... 

Is that a potentially SU7 issue or the latest CRJ550/700 update? 

17 minutes ago, Puuhbear said:

did you check if the yoke assistance is turned on? 

I did not and will check but if there was any settings changes, wouldn't it affect also taxing out (to the runway before take off)? It worked well before take off but could not steer it after landing... 

BTW, I do have "Piloting" set to HARD so, not sure what the Assisted Yoke was set to (I'm away from the sim right now) but I would assume it should be OK?

After last update all assistance setting got reset. 

Also the assisted yoke really acts completely inconsistent. I never figured out what it does exactly and when it does it. But I heard a lot of things like you described relating to it. 

That’s why it popped into my mind when reading your post. Doesn’t need to be related, but worth a shot. 

7 minutes ago, Puuhbear said:

After last update all assistance setting got reset. 

Also the assisted yoke really acts completely inconsistent. I never figured out what it does exactly and when it does it. But I heard a lot of things like you described relating to it. 

That’s why it popped into my mind when reading your post. Doesn’t need to be related, but worth a shot. 

Got it. Going to try another flight now and see how it goes. What is weird is - I was able to steer normally before take off and I didn't change anything during flight. Once I landed, I could not steer. Whatever assisted settings were the same...

Archived