Fuel management / prediction and ETA calculations

Gilbnx

Hi, I'm looking for some help from you professional pilots out there. In the FMS I am trying to set things right to get an accurate ETA and range calculations. However, I either get erroneous readings or none at all.

Please look at the below two screens. What am I missing to get the correct reading?

First screen shows no values for time/rage to Reserve fuel amount

Second screen shows ETA with an erroneous reading (The hour shows 42:33 ??)

It is the same as the previous version and since it behaves in the same way, I assume its not a bug but something I'm entering wrong (or not entering) during the FMS setup...

image.thumb.png.e8256da3ce216b6922382ff199a8365d.png

image.png.e8effca2f08b73e022e235205ad24959.png

6 hours ago, Gilbnx said:

Hi, I'm looking for some help from you professional pilots out there. In the FMS I am trying to set things right to get an accurate ETA and range calculations. However, I either get erroneous readings or none at all.

Please look at the below two screens. What am I missing to get the correct reading?

First screen shows no values for time/rage to Reserve fuel amount

Second screen shows ETA with an erroneous reading (The hour shows 42:33 ??)

It is the same as the previous version and since it behaves in the same way, I assume its not a bug but something I'm entering wrong (or not entering) during the FMS setup...

image.thumb.png.e8256da3ce216b6922382ff199a8365d.png

image.png.e8effca2f08b73e022e235205ad24959.png

Ok, I think I figured the 2nd screen (2nd picture) and why the time looks odd. I assume that "ETD" stands for Estimated Time of Departure in minutes from current time! Not sure if it supposed to be this way but if I enter 00:10, this means 10min from current time, and it will show the correct value. STILL, there is a bug that ETA is not rolling back to 00:00 after 23:59 ... it will keep going up and hence the strange value in ETA.