Problem with simple traffic

graco

During the flight, a white circle is constantly spinning and it comes to the twitch of flight. When I uninstall the simple traffic I don't have these problems.

does anyone have the same problems?

Thanks...

I also started to get crashes since yesterday. So, today I went through the exercise of adding one add-on at a time to find the culprit. It has boiled down to Simple Traffic. I don't want to fly without this add-on as I've got used to it and it is very immersive.

Anyway, to aid the developers/support team, here are some details: When I remove the add-on, everything works. As soon as I enable the add-on, I get a crash when loading the flight. This is after I select an airport from the Map and proceed by clicking 'Fly'. It appears that the crash happens just before the plane cinematics - either when I start parked at the gate or starting at a runway. I did update 'Simple Traffic' through AeroSoft One tool. I am using version 1.0.2.0.

• Aerosoft

The only cause of crashes we know of is related to other (freeware) DLC and then mostly repaints of default aircraft and the latest Nvidia drivers (but that is sim related and not connected to the DLC).

If the sim worked and stopped working at a certain moment, it simply has to be because something changed. Keeping a simple logbook of what happened to your system is something I would advise every simmer.

Hi folks, @Mathijs Kok

I'm another ST user that also has CTD at some airports about 2/3  or 3/4 through loading.

I experience this issue at Nice (LFMN) WUIV for example, but not Manchester (EGCC) default.

I reinstalled the entire MSFS overnight last night.

Only ST is installed.  No other 3rd party content in either the Community or OneStore folders.  Only MS/Asobo content in the OneStore folder.

If I uninstall ST I see no loading issues.

i7, 3.6GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, Win 11, MSFS 1.21.13.0, ST 1.0.2.0

@Mathijs Kok I did get an Nvidia driver update recently.  In your comment re drivers, is that related to repaints of default aircraft or a separate issue?  Either way - how does that relate to my experience that I only see this issue with ST installed.

ps - sometimes the symptom is a CTD while loading, sometimes it hangs at ~2/3 through loading - like previous forum posts prior to Nov-19.

pps - I'm happy to help debug in any way that I can.

1 hour ago, paulwareiNG said:

Hi folks, @Mathijs Kok

I'm another ST user that also has CTD at some airports about 2/3  or 3/4 through loading.

I experience this issue at Nice (LFMN) WUIV for example, but not Manchester (EGCC) default.

I reinstalled the entire MSFS overnight last night.

Only ST is installed.  No other 3rd party content in either the Community or OneStore folders.  Only MS/Asobo content in the OneStore folder.

If I uninstall ST I see no loading issues.

i7, 3.6GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, Win 11, MSFS 1.21.13.0, ST 1.0.2.0

@Mathijs Kok I did get an Nvidia driver update recently.  In your comment re drivers, is that related to repaints of default aircraft or a separate issue?  Either way - how does that relate to my experience that I only see this issue with ST installed.

ps - sometimes the symptom is a CTD while loading, sometimes it hangs at ~2/3 through loading - like previous forum posts prior to Nov-19.

pps - I'm happy to help debug in any way that I can.

I've had this exact issue myself after installing the latest nVidia WHQL driver 497.09. I reverted back to nVidia WHQL driver 496.76 and everything works as before. It affects more than just Simple Traffic apparently, but I've no idea why.

Archived