Strange CTD

nonobacher

Hello, I had a CTD that I was able to reproduce by making a flight from LFBZ to LFBZ by choosing the departure procedure VAVIX1D runway 09 and the arrival MAGEC9R for a final procedure Rnav 09 with a holding pattern on OSGOT. The CTD is reproducible and systematic when I line up for takeoff from runway 09. just for your information because it may be Navigraph that I am using in addition that is causing the problem. 

For information also I fly very often from and to LFBZ and I have no problem in general. I also had a CTD on a go-around procedure last night on LFBZ also in ILS 27.

6 hours ago, nonobacher said:

Hello, I had a CTD that I was able to reproduce by making a flight from LFBZ to LFBZ by choosing the departure procedure VAVIX1D runway 09 and the arrival MAGEC9R for a final procedure Rnav 09 with a holding pattern on OSGOT. The CTD is reproducible and systematic when I line up for takeoff from runway 09. just for your information because it may be Navigraph that I am using in addition that is causing the problem. 

For information also I fly very often from and to LFBZ and I have no problem in general. I also had a CTD on a go-around procedure last night on LFBZ also in ILS 27.

Most likely Navigraph.  I had the same issue on a single departure out of KDCA.  CTD would occur at exactly, and I mean exactly the same point on the departure.  I would report this to their forum.

Archived