cockpit resets after push back

gilb29

Strange one :

when i do a push back the cockpit resets in other words everything switches off even with engines running ?

some times all systems go some times just aou etc ?

you wouldn't have a second monitor on your left by any chance?

MSFS is really bad when trying to detect your mouse being of screen. So if you click on something being at the left screen while the game is in focus and having the EFB open on the "Aircraft" page can result in clicking the "aircraft states" buttons (i.e. "cold and dark").

yes i do have a left monitor and that makes sense now !! as if i go on left monitor to look at a taxi route whislt being pushed back then go back to right screen it resets grrr

7 minutes ago, gilb29 said:

yes i do have a left monitor and that makes sense now !! as if i go on left monitor to look at a taxi route whislt being pushed back then go back to right screen it resets grrr

When you are done with the EFB for the time being  put it onto the checklist page so you can't accidentally click on the State buttons :)

Archived