Aerosoft CRJ, FMS text overlapping.

R Smith

I've found this thread with the exact same issue as me,

Annoyingly after following your instructions about reinstalling an rebooting the problem still persists, is there anyway to manually get those missing fonts?

Weekend is coming up so i would REALLY like to fly this.

Thank. you...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since 4 years you ar the first one to report this problem with a different sim. What exat version (version number please) of the CRJ do you have installed?

According to ORBX installer it's v2.4.0.

I understand that on this forum the latest is 2.5.0.3, however ORBX only installs the above and the Aerosoft updater doesn't list the CRJ so i can't update it via that either.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I assume you have checked an done all the things in the old topic (reboot, checking for the font files etc.)

If so, seems as if Orbx made its own installer and the installer is incomplete for any reason. In this case I suggest to open a ticket at Orbx. And ask them also when/how updates are made abailable.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello R Smith,

We'll have a look into this and coordinate with ORBX to check the installer and the files provided. Thanks for the report.

PS: Check your DMs ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

We've talked with ORBX and the issue should have been fixed now. If you have previously installed the CRJ through ORBX Central, it's recommended that you run "verify files" on following three components through the Central.

- CRJ PRO v5
- CRJ Shared Components
- CRJ User Files

• Deputy Sheriffs

Try to copy the quartz.ttf file (or press install on it) so that it's installed inside your Windows/Fonts folder. Fonts there have priority. You can also check through the control panel if the font is loaded correctly.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, then there is something on your system not as it should be. Nobody else is reporting this what I usually expect with such a "prominent" gauge.

May be you should consider a reinstall at least of the CRJ.

Last idea: post a screenshot of the file properties of the font: General and Details tab please and also, double click on the font and post a screenshot of the page.

Archived