Jump to content

Can't Push HDG/SPD/ALT/STD Buttons


CoffeeClay
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am having a strange issue that I can't seem to find anyone else having. I can't seem to be able to press buttons except on rare circumstances. In the video you can see that I click it once, right after tabbing back in from starting OBS. Otherwise, I can't click these. Tested in the 700 and 900 with same results. Any ideas?

 

Video: https://streamable.com/lnjb9w

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Funny you didn’t find anything as there are about a trillion posts about this in the forums here. 
 

To keep it short: right click the center of the button first, then left click. 
 

And to keep it even shorter: it’s not a bug but a design change on button behavior from Asobo since WU 5. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Puuhbear said:

Funny you didn’t find anything as there are about a trillion posts about this in the forums here. 
 

To keep it short: right click the center of the button first, then left click. 
 

And to keep it even shorter: it’s not a bug but a design change on button behavior from Asobo since WU 5. 

 

Thank you for the reply but that isn't the issue. I've known about the right click change since SU5 or whenever that happened to be. This is something completely different, right clicking the button before selecting it does not fix it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is not “fixing” it, but it’s the normal behavior of the button. In order to push the center button you always need to right click first. Even if the hand symbol is already showing. 
 

right click then left click. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Puuhbear said:

It is not “fixing” it, but it’s the normal behavior of the button. In order to push the center button you always need to right click first. Even if the hand symbol is already showing. 
 

right click then left click. 

 

I was referencing to fixing my issue. Either way, this still does not enable me to press the button.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Puuhbear said:

And if it’s not that, there is a known bug where click spots might be off to the upper left a bit. 
 

there are posts about that too but I can’t help with that, as I don’t have that problem. 

 

I have referenced those posts and that doesn't seem to be my issue either. I'm starting to wonder if the 'right click action' is somehow unbound in my controls settings. I don't know what that action would be called to rebind it if that is the case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can change the controller profile for your mouse to “default” without losing your customized profile and check if it works in the default profile.
 

that way you know if it’s a button setting issue.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Puuhbear said:

You can change the controller profile for your mouse to “default” without losing your customized profile and check if it works in the default profile.
 

that way you know if it’s a button setting issue.  

 

That was the issue, haha. Thanks for the help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...