Potential support for VR controllers?

Gilbnx

Hi, just downloaded SU7 and all other updates (including the latest CRJ550) and found that controllers support is an issue.

First, in order to use controllers, I have to be on "Lock" mode and not "Legacy". Switches are working but knobs twisting and multi-position buttons are not turning.

I'm using Oculus Quest 2.

Any idea if there are any workarounds and when a support for VR controllers will be avail? VR is what holding me now from moving from XP11 to really enjoy MSFS in a fully immersive environment...

Thanks,

Gil.

On 11/24/2021 at 8:20 PM, Gilbnx said:

Hi, just downloaded SU7 and all other updates (including the latest CRJ550) and found that controllers support is an issue.

First, in order to use controllers, I have to be on "Lock" mode and not "Legacy". Switches are working but knobs twisting and multi-position buttons are not turning.

I'm using Oculus Quest 2.

Any idea if there are any workarounds and when a support for VR controllers will be avail? VR is what holding me now from moving from XP11 to really enjoy MSFS in a fully immersive environment...

Thanks,

Gil.

Please disregard. VR controllers are not working with twisting knobs in other aircrafts like FBW. Not an Aerosoft/CRJ issue.

We'll have to wait a bit longer to have a real support for VR controllers. I guess that was an Alpha release from Asobo,

Archived