Weird situation

BrzI

Hi folks,

I purchased Simple Traffic as soon as it came out. Worked fine.

Then I realized that AIG also has this beta software that offers realistic models. So I got that installed.

What I am now seeing is this:

For live traffic : I can see both Aerosoft's models and AIG models.

For offline AI (not running Traffic manager) : no aircraft populate the same airports.

Yes, I do know to change the default AI models from on to ff and vice versa. I understand that AIG models only show when you tell MSFS to not use default models.

What do you think could be the problem. ?

Thanks for any tips.

• Developer

Hi Brzl

Double check that you have configured the settings labeled 1, 2, 4, and 6 as shown below:

Please login to display this image.

As long as points 1, 2, 4, and 6 are set as above (and no other add-ons are specifically inhibiting it), then there is no reason that Simple Traffic AI should not appear correctly in AI Offline mode, so please let us know how that goes.

Please login to display this image.

Here it is. Still no joy. Offline AI still not visible in either add-on. Weird.

I have some errors in the AIG Manager (textures missing). Will remove the 5 airlines that have these errors and then try again.

Turns out the default traffic file was turned off by the AIG AIManager

I can see traffic but...not the default AI models from Simple Traffic.

I only see AIG aircraft in AIoffline mode even though I set the sim to show only default AI models.

Are there any limitations to these two co-existing ?

Thanks

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, BrzI said:

Turns out the default traffic file was turned off by the AIG AIManager

I can see traffic but...not the default AI models from Simple Traffic.

I only see AIG aircraft in AIoffline mode even though I set the sim to show only default AI models.

Are there any limitations to these two co-existing ?

Thanks

I am sorry but we have simply no idea how to merge AIG and Simple Traffic and can't support that combination.  Perhaps some fine people at the AIG forums will be able to assist.

Archived