Bravo Throttle Quadrant - Flap Switch

Hello,

I recently received and installed my BTQ and was able to configure multiple aircraft profiles but I cannot get the Flap switch to work. I am using MSFS 2020 and when I try to detect the flap switch does not even register.

Everything else seems to be working fine.

Thanks

Robert

Hello 

I had seen that troubleshooting article and tried to test but for the Bravo, none of the switch register on joy.cpl. From my PC or my laptop I always get:

Please login to display this image.

The only thing that I was able to move was the Axis with the throttle levers.

But in MSFS all the switches work except the Flaps.

I tried my Alpha and the switches on it do toggle the lights in joy.cpl.

Any other idea?

Thanks

Robert

• Aerosoft

Hi Robert,

Do you mean that some switches work in MSFS but do not appear in the joy.cpl utility ?

For instance, the "HDG" pushbutton (upper-left) must trigger the #1 input.
--> Do you mean it doesn't appear in joy .cpl but that it is however working in the simulator when assigned ?

Best regards.

All the press buttons from the Auto Pilot do register. The landing gear also, as well as the throttle levers.

The middle 8 rocker switches do not register in joy.cpl but I just realized they are outside the range of the listed buttons. But the flaps, unless mistaken is 15-16 and should register but does not.

I can trigger all the joy.cpl buttons except: 9 to 12, 15 & 16 (flap switch) and 22 & 23.

I hope this helps clarify what the problem could be.

Thanks

Archived