Bravo throttle quadrant trim issue

GwaihirKV

Having fitted both the yoke and Bravo throttle for use with ms2020 I’m having problems with the elevator trim. It appears to be stuck at 10% trim that will change with either the elevator trim switches on the yoke, or the trim wheel on the Bravo. Unfortunately after being changed it winds itself back to the 10% value making flying almost impossible. Does anybody have a solution for me please.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

unfortunately I don't think this is an issue related to Aerosoft One. Can you let me know which aircraft you are talking about? I will then move your topic to the correct forum

Also: You can try to start with an empty controller config and check when/if you encounter any issues with your trim.

6 hours ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi,

unfortunately I don't think this is an issue related to Aerosoft One. Can you let me know which aircraft you are talking about? I will then move your topic to the correct forum

Also: You can try to start with an empty controller config and check when/if you encounter any issues with your trim.

I’m flying the Barron twin with both yoke and throttle out-of-the-box. The only change has been running the bridge program that has fixed the throttle LED’s.

I’m flying the Barron twin without changing any of the setting, other than add the software bridge to fix the LED issue.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also look here. It's not limited to the Bravo. Sim Update 7 reset all the Assistance settings to ON. Head over there, turn off "AI AUTO-TRIM" and see if this resolves your issue.

Here's where to look:

Archived