SimSkunkWorks Lockheed Starfighter not showing up

Oliver Stadler

Hello all,

I just purchased the bew Lockheed Starfighter for MSFS2020 via ONE. But it does not show up (neither in the regular library section nor in the additional products section). Can anybody help me please? ;)

Thanks and best regards,

Oliver

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Oliver,

this add-on is not getting installed through Aerosoft One. You need to login into your shop account and download the installer from the "Instant downloads" page.

Thats too bad, I will then ask for a refund (did not login yet). I was purchasing it via ONE because I wanted to have automatic update notifications. Is there any way that one can see that a particular addon is NOT installed via ONE?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You bought it via the regular shop web page which is just displayed in Aerosoft One.

There is a clear hint on the product page if the installation will be via Aerosoft One:

Please login to display this image.

In opposite to:

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your answer. But I beg to differ. Check out FSRealistic.... this addon is installed via ONE (on the "other products" page), but it looks like the Lockheed Martin addon.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Oliver,

that product is NOT getting installed through Aerosoft One, as the "Other Products" page clearly states. The "Download" button there brings you directly to the "Instant downloads" page in your shop account.

Archived