Are there any Airbus A350 payware

Haoran Han

I want to fly an A350 in my sim(FSX). However I can't find a suitable one.

All A350 models I could find were either 2D panel only, or the VC are A330 ones.

Does Aerosoft have an A350 aircraft? Or can anyone recommend me one that is like a real a350? 

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

We'll leave this open for a couple of weeks in case there's useful input out there. The original question was in regards to an FSX A350, so let's stay on topic.

Development of FSX add-ons (and the 16 bit versions of P3D, versions 1-3) has essentially dried up. The observation that there are (still) many FSX and P3D 1-3 users is irrelevant. The relevant fact is there simply aren't enough of those users who are buyers to warrant any decent developer investing further in products for 16 bit sims.

In short, anything not in existence now as a quality FSX add-on stands virtually no chance of becoming so.

Thank you for your very detailed clarification Herman. I had misread the original post of FSX. 

For the OP, in my experience I’ve found some freeware you could try and see for FSX. However again, I agree there should at least be a decent A350 out for FSX and P3D. 

Thank you again for your detailed response. :) 

• mopperle unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 9:31 AM, Herman said:

We'll leave this open for a couple of weeks in case there's useful input out there. The original question was in regards to an FSX A350, so let's stay on topic.

Development of FSX add-ons (and the 16 bit versions of P3D, versions 1-3) has essentially dried up. The observation that there are (still) many FSX and P3D 1-3 users is irrelevant. The relevant fact is there simply aren't enough of those users who are buyers to warrant any decent developer investing further in products for 16 bit sims.

In short, anything not in existence now as a quality FSX add-on stands virtually no chance of becoming so.

I see

This means that there will never be any A350 for FSX/P3Dv1-3,.

But there might be one on P3DV4-5/XP11/MSFS2020

Am I right?

2 minutes ago, Haoran Han said:

I see

This means that there will never be any A350 for FSX/P3Dv1-3,.

But there might be one on P3DV4-5/XP11/MSFS2020

Am I right?

I would say that there is a lot bigger chance for that to happen. The adventures of MSFS has just begun, and XP12 is in the pipeline.

1 minute ago, NegativeApproach said:

I would say that there is a lot bigger chance for that to happen. The adventures of MSFS has just begun, and XP12 is in the pipeline.

I'll stay on FSX in the coming years because it takes less disk space.

But I'll definitely consider moving to P3DV5 after an A350 is developed(if doesn't support FSX)

• Deputy Sheriffs

As a rule, the disk space footprint for a given sim isn't that much, so doesn't really define what sim to go with. What gets you is the add-ons, and that's why people need lots of room.

• Deputy Sheriffs
19 hours ago, Haoran Han said:

Oh P3DV5 requires only 50G disk space?

And with the so called „World Updates“ and all the service packs and some add-ons you will end up with 500GB. So better plan to buy an add. 1TB disc.

On 12/25/2021 at 4:09 PM, mopperle said:

And with the so called „World Updates“ and all the service packs and some add-ons you will end up with 500GB. So better plan to buy an add. 1TB disc.

On 12/24/2021 at 8:48 PM, Haoran Han said:

I'll stay on FSX in the coming years because it takes less disk space.

But I'll definitely consider moving to P3DV5 after an A350 is developed(if doesn't support FSX)

Thank you I think I will when that day comes

• Deputy Sheriffs
22 minutes ago, Haoran Han said:

Thank you I think I will when that day comes

There will be no real good A350, beside a maybe nice looking modell with poor systems.

6 minutes ago, mopperle said:

There will be no real good A350, beside a maybe nice looking modell with poor systems.

I know.

Just wondering if a good A350 will be developed by AS or other companies one day

It is my favourite long-haul aircraft.

• Deputy Sheriffs
43 minutes ago, Haoran Han said:

Just wondering if a good A350 will be developed by AS or other companies one day

It is simply not possible as there are several prerequisites:

- You need access to the aircraft for a longer periode of time to make pictures/sound recordings etc.: nearly impossible

- you need pilots flying this aircraft and willing to support the devs over a long periode of time (several years): very difficult

- you need access to the aircraft documentation/data: not possible, as it is not available as printouts (as in the past) only on special devices and nobody (not the pilots nor the ground staff) has access to all those data. Only the manufacturer.

- you would need support by the manufacturer and up to now they are not willing at all to give any support, it is even more the contrary.

And this ends the discussion. ;)

Archived