Programming Game Controller Input

knutvm

Hi, I wonder whether someone can help me? I've consulted the  manual regarding programming (mapping) the axis and button functions. However, although the manual tells you what can be done I can find no reference on how to acomplish the tasks. I found a way of assigning the tasks in one or other of the two available columns but no matter which column has the assigned task the ajoining column always has the triple ??? marks. Having completed assigning all the required control inputs I find it impossible to save them - all I get is the following message: "Incomplete Mapping - Not OK".    What am I missing???

Legion T5 28IMB05 - Win 10 Home
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz
Installed RAM    16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)

1 x WDC PC SN730 SDBQNTY-512G-1001 SSD 512 GB

1 x Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB

• Deputy Sheriffs

From the topic header: "Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that."

When you post in the relevant support section, be sure to state what game/sim you're seeking help for (unless that section is tied to a specific game/sim).

• Herman locked this topic

Archived