Displays are blurry now

Bearviation

I just reinstalled the CRJ line since purchasing the 900/1000 upgrade and I have noticed that the displays are quite blurry. I know they're small but at least they used to be somewhat readable from the cockpit seat view.

Is this just me?

17 hours ago, Bearviation said:

I just reinstalled the CRJ line since purchasing the 900/1000 upgrade and I have noticed that the displays are quite blurry. I know they're small but at least they used to be somewhat readable from the cockpit seat view.

Is this just me?

Check all your settings in the sim menus ...  maybe your resolution or Render scale was changed... does not hurt to change them then switch them back to make sure...  Just like Assistance settings it always seems like after the updates things all get changed on us..

On 11/21/2021 at 7:22 AM, LesOReilly said:

Check all your settings in the sim menus ...  maybe your resolution or Render scale was changed... does not hurt to change them then switch them back to make sure...  Just like Assistance settings it always seems like after the updates things all get changed on us..

OMG... thank you SO much! Tho I have had MSFS since the beginning it's not my go-to sim. And, quite frankly, I am not used to settings being changed after every update. It is much appreciated! 🙂

Archived