CRJ 550 is having Trackir issue since MSFS 7 update

Bill721

I don't think it is your issue but wanted to let you know.  After MSFS 7 update when you press the Trackir Pause key the screen freezes and suddenly snaps back to pilot view instead of staying where you paused it.  I can't fly the CRJ until it gets fixed so I hope MSFS figures it out quickly.  MSFS really took a big step backwards this time.  A lot of fixed issues now broken.

Bill

• Deputy Sheriffs

It's also in the release notes here. First item in Known Issues. Also, please go to the link provided by Goofey007 where you can vote the issue up to encourage a fix.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Aerosoft

There may be a *temporary* workaround - not a fix.

The Track IR disconnects when getting out of the "boundaries of its range.
The TRACK IR option in the camera menu switches off.

To avoid having to pull down the menu and manually reset the TRACK IR option,

you can assign a key or a button to the "TOGGLE HEAD TRACKING" function in the controls options.

- When the Track IR disconnects, recenter it by pressing the center key assigned in the TIR softare (typically F12)
- Press the key you assigned to the "TOGGLE HEAD TRACKING" function.

It makes the "recovery" faster.

Again, not a fix, but a bandage.

Archived