Bugs @ Crashes

knutvm

I'm new here so trust this is the correct Forum place. Purchased WoA Glider Simulator a few days ago and installed as per instructions. However, when starting the simulator via the Steam page all I get is the fancy opening screen (see attached) with a list of items down the left side which I presume are activation "buttons".

However none of these work.

I contacted Steam about this, they tell me that the problem is a case for the developer (Aerosot).

In an attempt to solve the problem I have un-installed then re-installed the programme 3 times but nothing has changed except getting a bug report (see attached) which I do not understand. Can somebodyplease help me.WoA_error_report_211120-105620.xml

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about delay in replying. GPU is the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 and my PC platform is Windows 10 Home 64-bit. the CPU is the Intel(R) core(TM) i7-10700 @ 2.90GHz. Ram 16 GB.

• Aerosoft

Archived