GOY SU7 Update Check Sim Settings

Crabby

I had two issues today.  Both related to the sim update turning on ALL the assistance features.  I did not see this in any other update.  For me it cause my elevator trim to be taken over by poltergeists and my fuel to not burn off.  On the day the sim came out I turned off all assistance.  Didn't check it at all after.  Today I had to set it all back to OFF where I want it.   So make sure your assistance settings are what you want them to be after the update. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

And they may come back. I know I turned off Unlimited Fuel when I too discovered the Assistance features had been turned on without my action, as I did a 100% review of all my settings. Yet Unlimited Fuel was back this morning when I did a short power up of the CRJ to check if my AAO HUD up and down scripts worked (they did). Granted, there is stuff in my Community folder, and if this happens again, I'll have to clean it out except for the CRJ and see if the issue is gone.

On 11/21/2021 at 12:15 AM, Herman said:

And they may come back. I know I turned off Unlimited Fuel when I too discovered the Assistance features had been turned on without my action, as I did a 100% review of all my settings. Yet Unlimited Fuel was back this morning when I did a short power up of the CRJ to check if my AAO HUD up and down scripts worked (they did). Granted, there is stuff in my Community folder, and if this happens again, I'll have to clean it out except for the CRJ and see if the issue is gone.

Did you Herman had any opinion to my post regarding the Stab trim that "Crabby" commented above? (Poltergeist)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I didn't go through that section recently, so I probably didn't see it. I'll take a look later today when I have time and see if I can add anything useful.

12 hours ago, Herman said:

I didn't go through that section recently, so I probably didn't see it. I'll take a look later today when I have time and see if I can add anything useful.

Great,

thanks Herman!

Just a moment ago I learned that by setting all Assistans Options to OFF I succeded to control the STAB TRIM! 

Åke

• Deputy Sheriffs

Akki, I see in the referenced thread you found, as I did, that changing those settings to OFF solves the issue you were having.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since this was an information item opened by Crabby with some good advice, it doesn't need to remain open. Therefore, locked to preclude others adding issues.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived