MSFS SU7 CRJ HUD is off

rbringh

13 minutes ago, Puuhbear said:

Please login to display this image.

This works for the HUD for the whole simulator. I just need to turn on the HUD for the CRJ itself. Thanks anyway.

Because the Aerosoft CRJ hud isn't collimated...its pretty useless for actual flying, in my opinion. Especially approaches. The flight path marker moves based on where your head is...not a useful tool and not realistic.

• Aerosoft
11 hours ago, Justin J said:

Because the Aerosoft CRJ hud isn't collimated...its pretty useless for actual flying, in my opinion. Especially approaches. The flight path marker moves based on where your head is...not a useful tool and not realistic.

It is one of the things that we hope to include and are discussing with Microsoft.

11 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I hope you understand the sim does not allow this yet?

It is one of the things that we hope to include and are discussing with Microsoft.

The F-18 Asobo/Microsoft released today has collimation in the HUD, so I will keep an eye out for it in the CRJ.

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, rbringh said:

Just when I was getting use to using the HUD Asobo turns it off. Anyone know how to turn it back on. I've looked everywhere I think.

We have reported this to Microsoft and will have to wait for their comments. The SDK did not change so we have no idea what we need to change to make it to work.

• Aerosoft
13 minutes ago, Justin J said:

The F-18 Asobo/Microsoft released today has collimation in the HUD, so I will keep an eye out for it in the CRJ.

The moment that is documented in the SDK we will work immediately to implement it!

Archived