Problem loading saved flight plan

Hi folks,

I recently saved a completed flight plan for the first time.   Followed the steps and saw it in there, along with the two tutorial flights.    Couple of days later, I went to load it.  Found it in the list, selected and got a yellow message that it was loaded.   Went back to FLP, LEGS, etc and the only thing I saw was the saved flight number.    All other fields were blank.

What am I doing wrong?

John

Edit - on a completely unrelated note - any idea how I can populate my cockpit with pilots?   Seeing an empty cockpit while in exterior view at 30,000' kind of ruins the moment. 

On 11/18/2021 at 9:09 AM, LesOReilly said:

check your secondary flightplan .. think loaded plans go to it and then you have to activate it.

I just went in and tried that.  Still not getting any of the saved flight plan except the flight number.   I believe I saved it properly, had the entire plan completed and exec'd.   Then saved.   Can't figure out what I did wrong, didn't see much in the FMC manual on this.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just to make sure:

When you load a flighplan, it will become the secondary flighplan. To see it completely, you have to activate it to become the primary flighplan, where you can see all details.

On 11/20/2021 at 9:13 AM, mopperle said:

Just to make sure:

When you load a flighplan, it will become the secondary flighplan. To see it completely, you have to activate it to become the primary flighplan, where you can see all details.

Correct.   I tried that and it still only had the flight number present.   All other data was missing.  I'm now wondering if I didn't save the plan correctly.   

Archived