Autopilot do NOT follow LNAV path on a second Approach after a Missed Approach

I found on yesterday a new issue respect the past flying onto the CRJ900 for almost the first time (always flown CRJ7 for months).

I performed an ILS approach (ILS Z RWY 04R in LIPZ) and I performed a Missed Approach, all good right now.

Along the Missed Approach I had to reselect a new approach procedure to make it again and I selected a second time the ILS Z 04R. From that moment onward the autopilot was UNABLE to follow up the LNAV navigation to join again the ILS and was unable to follow the LNAV path along the missed approach I performed again.

To be much more detailes, was able to "join" a TF segment between two points, but at the turning point was NOT turning at all, just keeping a straight route going out of the prescribed procedure.

I tried the same several times in a raw , going around and reselecting the ILS, always the same wrong behaviour.

This was NOT happening before the last updates.

Archived