Simple Traffic - Refund from SimMarket

Regis Biassala

Hi,

I have contacted SimMakrt for a Refund.  Order number  -  2859496
They have advised me that without your approval for refund, they cannot refund me. 

Note:

This Product was rushed and it is stucked into a INIFINIT LOOP cause MSFS to NOT load when you have select an Airport.

The people that developed this  Product and those that tested this should be parted ways with Aerosoft.....This product's quality is rushed and very disapointing.

Please tell Simmarket to refund me, I don't want anything to do this with Product.

Thanks,
Regis

• Aerosoft

This product was far from rushed, in fact development took over a year and there was very extensive testing. However after releases we have found an issue that we believe we have solved.  And as I have mentioned, we have sold a few thousand in just over a day and it seem those thousands are rather happy! So the issue is not with all users, in fact we, counting you we now know about 77.  

If you do not want to wait for the fix, feel free to tell simMarket that Mathijs is okay with the refund. Seeing the tone of your message it is indeed better that you are not using the product. 

Archived