[Important] Sim does not load at Aiport? Please report here!

Jonas S.

Just tested again, 

Cleaned community folder and installed simple traffic. 

KJFK (JFK new york) works ok ai offline, online ok, but not much traffic. Parked planes ok, a bit to many A380 i think 🙂

ATL - Atlanta - Jackson Hartsfield. doesen't load, and infinite loading. 

These are ASOBO airports not 3rd party.

Regards  

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the update of ST, I have now tested various 3rd party airports that I did not run before after installing ST. Looks good so far. Thanks Aerosoft for the quick help. This is really a great product.

• Developer
6 minutes ago, Jack Gelee said:

After the update of ST, I have now tested various 3rd party airports that I did not run before after installing ST. Looks good so far. Thanks Aerosoft for the quick help. This is really a great product.

Hi Jack

Glad to hear that. Thanks for reporting back, much appreciated!

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 minutes ago, Alex Cordiner said:

Just updated and re-instated my UK Orbx airports, still got infinite load? 😞

Which airports exactly?

Just copied the bunch straight in. Haven't got time to check each on again but incidentally, I wasn't able to load up in Jersey EGJJ whilst these were installed:

EGHI Southampton

EGKA Shoreham

EGLC London City

EGTR Elstree

EGGD Pilotplus Bristol

EGTK Pilotplus London Oxford

All seems to be working fine for me now after update 🙂

After a slightly disappointing response when the issue was first raised by a customer you guys have come through and delivered, for my set up anyway.

Thanks its appreciated

After the update, having EGKA installed no longer causes infinite loads for me!

Now reinstalling a few more Orbx airports (all via Orbx Central) - will report back

EDIT: EGHI, EGLC, EGMC and EGTB all seem to not cause any more issues for me either. Good result!

I did not start from, but flew into an Orbx airport (ESMS - Marketplace). Everything was fine with live traffic and ST. I even raised the static aircraft in MSFS a bit, since there seemed to be none at the gates with live traffic only (at least in EDDF).

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, Alex Cordiner said:

Just copied the bunch straight in. Haven't got time to check each on again but incidentally, I wasn't able to load up in Jersey EGJJ whilst these were installed:

EGHI Southampton

EGKA Shoreham

EGLC London City

EGTR Elstree

EGGD Pilotplus Bristol

EGTK Pilotplus London Oxford

I will check this, thanks for all of your feedback! Very much appreciated!

Still having 'non-loading' problems at Gatwick. I have tried the freebie from mkvy, and the purchased one from Origami Studios. Have been able to load at BIrmingham (UK) which is an Asobo airport.

• Deputy Sheriffs
52 minutes ago, gazza said:

Still having 'non-loading' problems at Gatwick. I have tried the freebie from mkvy

No problem here, loads fine and fast:

Please login to display this image.

Archived