[Important] Sim does not load at Aiport? Please report here!

Jonas S.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well in my case if Pilot Plus Wycombe Air Park is in the community folder (purchased directly from Pilot Plus and installed using their own installation routine) the sim goes into an endless flight loading mode with simple traffic installed. This is loading a flight at EGLL Heathrow. I have not tried other airports.

Hi, I just discovered this topic while searching for a solution for this problem.

Can't start a flight at LFPO (blue loading bar full, but it stays on the loading screen forever) with realtime online traffic.

I tried disabling LFPO Jetstream scenery, with no effect.

Tried disabling a few other mods (AREX-europe, latinvfr jetway pro), with no effect

Tried starting the flight with OFFLINE trafic only, with no effect

The only way to start a flight was to uninstall Simple Traffic

I think i have started to narrow down the issue for me personally.

With Real Time Traffic selected:-

> With an empty community folder everything works perfectly.  Can load up all airports very quickly and default traffic is there.

> With ST installed

- UK airports EGLL, EGHI, EGPF work fine.  Flight loads quickly and traffic is there with the great ST liveries

- Any large US airport eg. KDFW, KATL, KLAX - infinite loading .  Have to kill sim to get back to desktop.

Interestingly if i then fire up the sim again and select a UK airport sometimes it works but sometimes it goes into infinite loading!   If i then empty the community folder, fire up the sim again and then close it, when i then open the sim again and select a UK airport it works.

It seems to me there is something with the liveries at the US airports that is causing my issues anyway.

Hope this is of use.

PS: i do not have any addon airports installed - all are default.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Dopster198 said:

Repeating another post of mine in another thread, for me Orbx EGKA Shoreham (via Orbx Central) is causing issues. I've tried loading flights in EGKK and EGLL.

Means when you uninstall EGKA you can load EGKK and EGLL?

EGKK and EGLL default or add-on?

Hello at KLAS from FT MSFS did not load with ST installed, without I can use KLAS as usual. Offline AI and all sliders adjusted as given in ST readme. For example at KELP mo problems at all.

Same problem as everyone, LFPG and LFPO impossible to launch a flight. I tried the workaround but it doesn't work. community folder empty.

After completely reinstalling the game and ST, I managed to switch to LFPG but not to LFPO in infinite load, forced ALT F4. I restart the sim, LFPG is working and LFPO still not working even disabling traffic

Infinite loads at the default Asobo hand-crafted KJFK and KATL airports.

Have tested at KATL through many iterations and modifications to traffic parameters (AI Offline vs Realtime vs Off, various Traffic Densities between 0 and 35).

Loads fine at KLAX, KSFO and KIAH.

Complete clean uninstall and re-install of MSFS with no add-ons (nothing in community folder, nothing installed from Marketplace except for World Updates)

Gaming laptop (dedicated to MSFS only) with i7, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080, and 1TB SSD.

Initial loading time of game seems basically unaffected by ST, but experiencing infinite flight loading times at certain airports as others have reported.

There's a thread named " Infinite loading time after Silmple Traffic install" that has been just closed because Admins didn't like what people was saying; I suggest everyone to read it.

Why did you locked it? It was a support thread in wich many people could have reported new information. (actually there are a lot of information)

I really can't understand what you are doing.

What is the porpose of this thread when there was already one talking about this issue? You could not just close and re-open, and close and re-opne because you don't like what we say. Please, this is childish.

By the way, this product just a has a severe incompatibility with almost every airports.

Don't you still have an idea of what's wrong with it?

30 minutes ago, Misteroscar said:

There's a thread named " Infinite loading time after Silmple Traffic install" that has been just closed because Admins didn't like what people was saying; I suggest everyone to read it.

Why did you locked it? It was a support thread in wich many people could have reported new information. (actually there are a lot of information)

I really can't understand what you are doing.

What is the porpose of this thread when there was already one talking about this issue? You could not just close and re-open, and close and re-opne because you don't like what we say. Please, this is childish.

By the way, this product just a has a severe incompatibility with almost every airports.

Don't you still have an idea of what's wrong with it?

The purpose of this thread it to report issues so they are aware of what airports are affected and can look into it.

3 minutes ago, cbc said:

The purpose of this thread it to report issues so they are aware of what airports are affected and can look into it.

Almost every airports; having an infinite and complex list of almost every airports, that come from different users in so many different machine and configuration is not useful at all.

The purpose of this thread is to replace the other, wich they don’t like.

And maybe to make you think that this is happening just at some airports, wich is clearly not true.

vor 58 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

So you loaded it at least once successfull?

you are refering to me?

Yes I managed to load into KATL. Not only once, but actually twice.

But i tried countless times ( again just minutes ago) without success.

I got curious as of what might cause it and activated the OnScreen Display from Afterburner and I noticed, thatt every time the loading gets stuck, the used VRAM is noit changing anymore.

GPU load, CPU load, RAM ar all keeping busy going up and down, but VRAM usage gets stuck.

That leads me to believe that something being loaded into VRAM is causing this, probably a faulty livery. But that is just a guess....

5 minutes ago, cbc said:

Obviously they want to collate all the information in a single thread.

Obviously not because there was ONE thread; then they close it, and they became 2; then they close the second, and they became 3.

1st:  Long load times after installing Simple Traffic

2nd:  Infinite loading time after Silmple Traffic install

and yhis is the 3rd; they will close even this one if they don't like what we say.

If they close this one you are onto something but I suspect this one will not be closed. They have acknowledged the issue and I am hoping they can resolve it. Worst case scenario they refund but I would prefer to see a resolution.

1 minute ago, cbc said:

Worst case scenario they refund but I would prefer to see a resolution.

Me too.

1 minute ago, cbc said:

If they close this one you are onto something but I suspect this one will not be closed

they closed them because many users was talking about this:

Mathijs Kok said:

"But honestly, do not wait for us for a fix on this. "

"...we are pretty sure this is an issue local to your machine. "

"Did we publish an add-on that works with all corrupted sims and not with your perfect sim?"

"So far we have three people reporting this (including you) one of them where the issue was explainable.  And a few thousand of people who do not see this extremely long loading times."

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Means when you uninstall EGKA you can load EGKK and EGLL?

EGKK and EGLL default or add-on?

Yes. If I uninstall EGKA, I can load a flight into EGLL or EGKK. Both are stock Asobo or Premium Deluxe edition airports.

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, Misteroscar said:

Obviously not because there was ONE thread; then they close it, and they became 2; then they close the second, and they became 3.

1st:  Long load times after installing Simple Traffic

2nd:  Infinite loading time after Silmple Traffic install

and yhis is the 3rd; they will close even this one if they don't like what we say.

You haven't made your homework properly, there are at least two more topics for the same problem:

The purpose if THIS topic is to consolidate everything into ONE topic. So please stop your ranting here by cluttering this topic and making it difficult to pick up the relevant information needed for a proper evaluation of the problem.

I understand that you are obviously angry, but if you feel betrayed and don't want to wait for a solution of this problem I can only suggest to get in touch with customer support and get a refund.

Thank you!

Archived