Long Load Times Solved (Probably)

Mr Mike

First of all, I find it very rude that the admin closed my last post for further comments because he felt we didn't see eye to eye. That is not how to run a company or give customer service.

NOW, I realized I had ONE custom airport from my vanilla install of MSFS 2020 and at that airport ONLY would the  SIMPLE TRAFFIC addon not work. I removed that custom airport which I bought from the sim market place by the way, and didn't restart the sim but just went to KATL and it loaded in the Simple Traffic addon.
Now it might not be EVERY custom airport that does this but I will assume that probably what is happening is that most of the custom ones have static aircraft that come with their products and that could be causing the Simple Traffic addon not to load. If AEROSOFT wants my help I can gladly tell you the company that made the airport and show them on my system how it is not working. Or they can test on their own machines.

So next time before an admin closes my thread why don't you wait until we have further evidence that something is breaking your product.

I will gladly beta test any further products for free if Aerosoft want my input.

I am getting low flying aircraft over KATL and they aren't on the right pattern. They are flying across the airport and not with the runways. This might be a MSFS issue but i have traffic set to 30 according to Aerosofts instructions and using AI Offline traffic.

I will load KMIA and see what happens there. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mr. Mike, I feel sorry about your disappointment.

What I would like to know: whith this specific airport and ST in place, does MSFS not load at all, even at other airports, or does it only not load at this specific airport. And please name this specific add-on.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Mr Mike said:

I am getting low flying aircraft over KATL and they aren't on the right pattern. They are flying across the airport and not with the runways. This might be a MSFS issue but i have traffic set to 30 according to Aerosofts instructions and using AI Offline traffic.

I will load KMIA and see what happens there. 

this is a sim issue as mentioned in the manual. ST does not control the movement of AI traffic

9 minutes ago, mopperle said:

What I would like to know: whith this specific airport and ST in place, does MSFS not load at all, even at other airports, or does it only not load at this specific airport. And please name this specific add-on.

This is only happening at the custom airport. I see the ST at other airports. I am not sure why I am seeing erratic traffic patterns using AI Offline. Can I use real time online? I have traffic set to 30.
The airport addon is called KATL ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HARTSFIELD-JACKSON by IMAGINSIM

1 hour ago, Mr Mike said:

So real AI Online works but I just don't see any parked aircraft.

It is empty because you probably had Ground Aircraft Density set higher before, that is a bug in the sim since SU5, ST doesn't change Live Traffic at all, only the liveries.

10 hours ago, Mr Mike said:

First of all, I find it very rude that the admin closed my last post for further comments because he felt we didn't see eye to eye. That is not how to run a company or give customer service.

I agree. I was still explaining that I was having the same issue. He used to do so when we say something he doesn't like to hear.

Simple Traffic has some severe incompatibility with many add-on.

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, Misteroscar said:

Infinite loading time after Silmple Traffic install

And they locked even this one.

Let's say something. This beahvior need to be changed.

Yes, simply because there is a new specfic topic on this and to avoid that some information gets lost, we want to concentrate on 1 topic.

3 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Yes, simply because there is a new specfic topic on this and to avoid that some information gets lost, we want to concentrate on 1 topic.

It’s exactly the contrary. There was one thread, now there are two.

Archived