Orders from simMarket

• Aerosoft

We identified a problem with orders done via our friends at simMarket.  This is now solved.  To get your key to work we advise you to restart your system and open Aerosoft One again. They key should now have been accepted and you should be able to download the product.

As this was our problem we apologize to the affected customers and the staff of simMarket. They are our oldest commercial partners for sim add-ons and as said, friends. 

• Aerosoft

Okay, we are very sorry for this issue, and let me say it will be solved.  So do not worry. My issue is that it is half past eight and we simply do not have the server people online to solve this right now.

Drop me a mail at support@aerosoft.com so it is not forgotten. But please do not worry, we will solve it. If you already send a ticket, all you need to do. Our problem not that of simMarket.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Christophe Le Sage said:

Thanks.

By the way i can't create a ticket in the Orders & Shipments part as Simple Traffic is not listed. I did it in the Aerosoft one.

Thanks

You should be able to create a ticket without selecting a product, but we've added Simple Traffic to the list now. Thanks for letting us know!

I just purchased this product and for me it looks like I was sent a product code from Flightsim.com that is missing a couple of characters. The format that Aerosoft One is looking for is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX and mine is missing one character from the first two blocks of five characters. So the product key I received looks like this, XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. Did anyone else receive a incorrectly formatted product key like mine? I did create a ticket through Aerosoft One as well. UPDATE = I just rebooted my computer and launched Aerosoft One and entered my Product Key and it did work. 

Archived