Button issue in VR

+++Alex+++

Dear all, I exclusively fly in VR and have major problems turning resp pushing knobs (like Heading, Alt, Speed...). I am aware of the new way how to operate knobs. As in VR the default right mouse button zooms the cockpit view in I deleted that and assigned this zoom function to another button on my throttle, thus freeing the right mouse button. By clicking with the right mouse button on the pushable part of the knobs however I cannot activate it and a left click does not do anything. Strange enough, sometimes (maybe one of 20 clicks) it will suddenly work, then not again. Turning the knot however is always possible, but when loosing sight of the knob in VR (as for example I check the dialed value on the PFD) I loose control of the button.

Thanks for any suggestions, Cheers and thanks for your good work (enjoy the CRJ a lot otherwise!)

Archived