Issue with CRJ1000/CRJ900 FS2020

davidlopez20

hello everyone, I detected several problems with the news CRJ1000 and CRJ900 in Flight Simulator 2020.

For both of them, I can't load the route from MCDU that previously I have generated in simbrieff,  (example: LEVCLEIB). But that, it's work with CRJ550 and CRJ700.

For CRJ1000 It doesn't work the wheals zoom-range and nav source neither.

thanks.

1 hour ago, davidlopez20 said:

hello everyone, I detected several problems with the news CRJ1000 and CRJ900 in Flight Simulator 2020.

For both of them, I can't load the route from MCDU that previously I have generated in simbrieff,  (example: LEVCLEIB). But that, it's work with CRJ550 and CRJ700.

thanks.

i had the same issue but I don´t know why but changing livery that was set it works (yerterday). I think that was one of iberia livery. Try with another one.   

I'm just updated with the last update and the problem with the zoom and nav source it's working now, but I have the problem with the ROUTE in MCDU: I make the route in sim brief and then when I put the route in MCDU in Flight Plan section (example: LEVCLEMD) I get the error message "Error to load". That with CRJ900 and CRJ1000

• Aerosoft
18 hours ago, davidlopez20 said:

thanks.

Hi,

can you describe where exactly the load does not work as designed? Maybe attach the sample route?

Regarding the nav range knobs: this is known already.

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, davidlopez20 said:

I'm just updated with the last update and the problem with the zoom and nav source it's working now, but I have the problem with the ROUTE in MCDU: I make the route in sim brief and then when I put the route in MCDU in Flight Plan section (example: LEVCLEMD) I get the error message "Error to load". That with CRJ900 and CRJ1000

Did you export your flightplan to the following path:

Archived