range setting for the ND in the 900/1000

Not sure how extensive this is for others, but on flying the 900 and 1000 last night, I found it most difficult to change the ND range.  The mouse didn't line up well with the rotating range knob.

@Transair27 it is realy hard to understand what the issue is in your case...

The C1000 has an error and some switches and rotating knobs do not work (issue identified / fixed / and will be available soon as an update) -> so please don't fly the C1000 right now.

All other CRJ work fine.

Depending on your view position (e.g. if your eye is aligned with the MFD range knob) and aircraft movement, it could be a bit difficult to hit the click spot for the range knob -we never encountered issues with that clickspot.

The best way would be to show us a picture or link us a short video of your issue to fully understand it.

For info of others (like me) who didn't have the update yet - I only experienced this issue on the 1000 when flying with HOP livery - BritAir works fine. Will try to update when my current flight is done and confirm fixed.

Archived